The Student Room Group

UCAS or Results?

On Results Day, will you check your UCAS first or will you collect your results?
Check UCAS first, so you know whether you're in or not,then go get your results. That way, you can be at school and get advice from your teachers/exams officer if worst comes to worst.
Reply 2
ucas
Reply 3
I'll wait for my results and then when I get my results I'll end up not opening them for ages. I want to know but I don't want to know :L
Reply 4
I checked UCAS first and I'm so glad I did as when I got my results they weren't actually what I needed despite still getting in. I think I would have freaked out if I saw my results first.
Reply 5
UCAS first.
Reply 6
Original post by Chlomc
I'll wait for my results and then when I get my results I'll end up not opening them for ages. I want to know but I don't want to know :L

I'm exactly the same, I'm totally freaking out already about results! On the actual day I won't be able to look at them for hours:smile:
Original post by smjwell
I checked UCAS first and I'm so glad I did as when I got my results they weren't actually what I needed despite still getting in. I think I would have freaked out if I saw my results first.

UCAS for this reason!

Posted from TSR Mobile
UCAS because that's a lot sooner than school will be opening.
Reply 9
Original post by leonneoneill
I'm exactly the same, I'm totally freaking out already about results! On the actual day I won't be able to look at them for hours:smile:

Urgh snap. When it was over a month away I was all frustrated because I wanted it to be sooner. But now it feels like the home stretch with it not being that long and I'm now frustrated because before I know it results day will be here. Which I no longer want :L

Hopefully I'll be able to sooner than I did last year :3 Took me about 5 hours from receiving it :L
Original post by Chlomc
Urgh snap. When it was over a month away I was all frustrated because I wanted it to be sooner. But now it feels like the home stretch with it not being that long and I'm now frustrated because before I know it results day will be here. Which I no longer want :L

Hopefully I'll be able to sooner than I did last year :3 Took me about 5 hours from receiving it :L

I want it to be sooner, but at the same time, I'm dreading August 14th.
Last year it took me 3 hours to look at mine and I wasn't as nervous last year as I am now!
Reply 11
Doesn't your sixth form send you an electronic copy of your results to your email? Ours does, so I'll be checking that first

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mcfc
Doesn't your sixth form send you an electronic copy of your results to your email? Ours does, so I'll be checking that first

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, we either have to go to the school to collect them or wait until we get them through the post.

Quick Reply

Latest