The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rodger
I am wonderful, it's true. I consider myself a gentleman, and some have even given me the nickname 'Supreme gentleman'. I wear this badge of honor with pride. However, despite my good looks and charming mannerisms, I remain single. If only I could find somebody that would appreciate my refined qualities.

Hi. Please dont go on a shooting spree:tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
Too many suitcases :redface:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405869191.114729.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha

Hope you have a nice holiday! :smile:

Nice kitchen btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
Haha

Hope you have a nice holiday! :smile:

Nice kitchen btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you Jack!

Awww, thanks :smile:

Hopefully I'll have wifi or something to check on you guys ;P
Thank you Jack!

Awww, thanks :smile:

Hopefully I'll have wifi or something to check on you guys ;P

No worries :smile: x

Ah ok - if you don't I hope you have a fab time! - when are yiu heading off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a go at making a homemade cappuccino with a stovetop... I ended up with a weak latte. :tongue:

Too many suitcases :redface:ImageUploadedByStudent Room1405869191.114729.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have a good time! :smile:
Reply 1085
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Hi. Please dont go on a shooting spree:tongue:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. I would never go to such lengths. I'm sure after some intellectual debate and conversation I can get people to come around to my way of thinking.
Ex bestieeeeeee :h:

I don't have a best friend anymore haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why smile for that?
No worries :smile: x

Ah ok - if you don't I hope you have a fab time! - when are yiu heading off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you lovely! Tuesday :smile: :smile: x

Original post by sarcasmrules
I had a go at making a homemade cappuccino with a stovetop... I ended up with a weak latte. :tongue:

Have a good time! :smile:

Thank you Mr Sarcasm!

Original post by Tomsta
Why smile for that?

meh, idkkk
omg, any of you guys watch the secret life of students?! Is it just me finding it slightly bizaare that he's happily giving a girl he's never met £500?!
omg, any of you guys watch the secret life of students?! Is it just me finding it slightly bizaare that he's happily giving a girl he's never met £500?!

I haven't watched it yet

Whaa? I wouldn't do that - that's crazy

Thank you lovely! Tuesday :smile: :smile: x

No problem :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't watched it yet

Whaa? I wouldn't do that - that's crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's really good!

They met on twitter and speak for hours everyday, aren't in a relationship but feel like they are. She fell out with her parents over financial issues so he agreed to pay her rent!?

Yes! Pretty much! :confused: I lol'd at that awkward first meet tho when Troy was annoyed at her for being late. When she was just like "you paying?" at the restaurant XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Yes! Pretty much! :confused: I lol'd at that awkward first meet tho when Troy was annoyed at her for being late. When she was just like "you paying?" at the restaurant XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahahaha ohhhh they meet?!?!?!?!? I'm watching it as we speak :wink: Intrigued intrigued intrigued :redface: :redface:

The Hassan story touched my heart :redface: initially I was like, oh my godddddd she is SO annoying!

oh oh, she's getting ready to meet him :wink: :wink: She's so cajj about being one hour late?! I freak out when I'm like 5 minutes late :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
It's really good!

They met on twitter and speak for hours everyday, aren't in a relationship but feel like they are. She fell out with her parents over financial issues so he agreed to pay her rent!?

That's crazy - for he knows she could be anyone but at least she's real I guess but still - I wouldn't even if could afford it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it was a little weird. I think a lot of that show is very selective, so that you see what the producer wants you to see :holmes:
That's crazy - for he knows she could be anyone but at least she's real I guess but still - I wouldn't even if could afford it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah, love eh!

Original post by sarcasmrules
Yeah it was a little weird. I think a lot of that show is very selective, so that you see what the producer wants you to see :holmes:

Yeah, I totally agree with you! PRSOM :tongue:

I suppose it's great to watch anyway :wink:
ah, love eh!

Yeah hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
"I'd rather be a mummys' boy" Awwwwwwwwwww!
ahahaha ohhhh they meet?!?!?!?!? I'm watching it as we speak :wink: Intrigued intrigued intrigued :redface: :redface:

The Hassan story touched my heart :redface: initially I was like, oh my godddddd she is SO annoying!

oh oh, she's getting ready to meet him :wink: :wink: She's so cajj about being one hour late?! I freak out when I'm like 5 minutes late :colondollar:

Shoot sorry!! :tongue: Omg enjoy it XD

Tbh Hassan pissed me off! He seemed lazy and unable to cope on his own x_x His mum was so clingy omg I would have gone nuts haha!

Wooooo ooh :wink: Pahaha ikr! I mean one hour.....XD Aha omg, im always late :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Shoot sorry!! :tongue: Omg enjoy it XD

Tbh Hassan pissed me off! He seemed lazy and unable to cope on his own x_x His mum was so clingy omg I would have gone nuts haha!

Wooooo ooh :wink: Pahaha ikr! I mean one hour.....XD Aha omg, im always late :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh no no dont worry literally as soon as I read it she was putting her make up on :wink:

Yeah, that was slightly crazy...aahaha missing all of those lectures too! :redface: Yeah, she kept ringing and texting and just aaaaah!! I would not have been able to deal.

Latest