The Student Room Group

Swore at my step mother in anger

So I was trying out my hand at cooking some supper (my first time) because I had never done it before. My dad had just left and my step mum just became very pissy and annoying for no reason. I was proceeding to pull out ingredients to make food, but she started shouting at me for no reason. I asked her whats wrong, and she just said go "Go back to your computer, go away" And this is not the first time she got angry at me for no reason, so i just retaliated and said "Oh **** off, i'm sick of your ****, Jola." Purely because she was really annoying me with her random anger. And i just stomped up into my room, and begun posting on TSR. Me and my family usually get along very well together, we never swear at eachother, but today she was REALLY pissing me off. I want to apologise but she probably hates me now, i dont know, i havent went downstairs since... So can anyone say something about this pls?

TL;DR: Step mum got pissy for no reason, i got angry, swore at her and stomped upstairs.

EXTRA INFO: I'm 14, live with a little brother who is 4, catholic step mum, and dad who often goes off to do accounting.
(edited 9 years ago)
would u bang tho?

edit: srs note, she aint ur real mum who gives a sht lol, carry on with life as normal.
Reply 2
Original post by Kabulkid
would u bang tho?

um no, shes 39 XD
Original post by alidoge
um no, shes 39 XD

age is just a number young one. got a pic?
Oh man kid you going to hell
Reply 5
Original post by Malevolent
Oh man kid you going to hell

I athiest, so your argument is invalid
Original post by alidoge
I athiest, so your argument is invalid

Hey is that how you talk to you step mom?
Reply 7
Original post by Malevolent
Hey is that how you talk to you step mom?

I try not to talk about religion too much, unless provoked.
Reply 8
You swore at your mum! :mad:

Hehe I'm surprised your parents let you stay in your room for this long, I wouldn't even have got to my room before being annihilated - go and apologise I'm sure she'll like that, we all say silly things sometimes when we get angry
Reply 10
Say sorry. Explain why you said it. She will be happy you have aplogiesed and explained yourself. If not then I don't blame you for getting angry.
would u bang .

age is just a number young one. got a pic?

Astaghfurallah, judging by your posts you're one thirsty kid. And are you sick in the head? She's married to his bloody dad!

OP, just apologise. Most stepmothers are annoying as hell but just say sorry because at then end of the day you're gonna have to live with her and see eachother everyday
Original post by Secretnerd123

Astaghfurallah, judging by your posts you're one thirsty kid

OP, just apologise. Most stepmothers are annoying as hell but just say sorry because at then end of the day you're gonna have to live with her and see eachother everyday

loool i was just kidding haha, srsly im not thirsty. im a very nice guy.
sorry if i offended u :frown:
loool i was just kidding haha, srsly im not thirsty. im a very nice guy.
sorry if i offended u :frown:

You didn't offend me. You asked OP if he would 'bang' his stepmother who is practically like his 2nd mum. Disturbing isn't even the right word to use..
Original post by Secretnerd123
You didn't offend me. You asked OP if he would 'bang' his stepmother who is practically like his 2nd mum. Disturbing isn't even the right word to use..

lol his initial reply wasn't even to do with the fact that shes practically his 2nd mum, it was to do with her age. anyways yeah you're right, sorry OP.
I'm amazed by how many spineless people are telling you to go and apologise. You didn't do anything wrong. You need to make a stand again your STEP mother she's not your real mother you need not afford her the same respect in fact you should treat her like a 2nd cousin i.e. tolerate but don't really care for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending