The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Are all whiny threads from men about women due to lack of sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymouspie227
I think calling them whiny boys trivialises the matter.
Some people think that women owe them something. That, for being alive and being nice women should sleep with them.
That it's okay to call women names or think of them as less valuable for doing things that they themselves do.

It's ridiculous and i think its important to understand where, and why some people have these issues with women.

Or maybe rejection just sucks?

Companionship is a very basic human need, and if you starve people of it, they go loopy. By going on the threads on TSR, it seems to be difficult for many guys in particular to obtain. That is simply due to suppy and demand, a hot girl is going to have the pick of the boys, so she is obviously going to pick the guy who offers her the most emotionally and materialistically.

This thread is a bit silly to be honest, if anything I feel bad for these guys, the loneliness must kill them.

Saying that, if you are struggling to get girls, you have to ask yourself why? And find ways to make yourself more attractive - attractiveness is not all about looks by the way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fat_hobbit
This thread is a bit silly to be honest, if anything I feel bad for these guys, the loneliness must kill them.

It quite literally does.
Original post by DiddyDec
It quite literally does.

I have gone through periods where I have droughts, and it really sucks.

The people who start threads like the OP has, are people who have never spent a long period of time being single (women find it easy in this respect) or guys who women by default go for - so don't have awareness of what it is like to be rejected.

Ironically, I always find that girls want me more , after I am actually dating a girl. I wonder why.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ironically, I always find that girls want me more , after I am actually dating a girl. I wonder why.

Humans will always want something that they can't have.
Original post by DiddyDec
Humans will always want something that they can't have.

And with that statement you have hit the nail in the coffin.

I think a huge reason why a lot of these guys are unsuccessful is because they are 'needy' like hell. Which is understandable as you get to the point of desperation by that point.

An attractive man is a man who doesn't need women in his life to be happy. Rather he does his own thing, and he meets likeminded women along the way.
Or maybe rejection just sucks?

Companionship is a very basic human need, and if you starve people of it, they go loopy. By going on the threads on TSR, it seems to be difficult for many guys in particular to obtain. That is simply due to suppy and demand, a hot girl is going to have the pick of the boys, so she is obviously going to pick the guy who offers her the most emotionally and materialistically.

Saying that, if you are struggling to get girls, you have to ask yourself why? And find ways to make yourself more attractive - attractiveness is not all about looks by the way.

Most of the guys that whine on here about lack of sex & girls have serious entitlement issues, they rate girls out of ten mock girls that they don't think they are pretty enough if they make friends with a girl they think they are then entitled to sex to then throw their toys out of the pram, when she declines. They make threads complaining that girls look ugly without makeup and they feel deceived how anyone can feel sorry for them is beyond me, as many of these guys don't see women as human beings but as blow up dolls, who should look pretty and have every orifice available for their use. I'm pretty alarmed that most of the society board is these "lonely" men bitching about women,
To be honest this thread is the normal feminist defence mechanism...

We don't like what people are saying lets try to offend them on a personal basis.
I have gone through periods where I have droughts, and it really sucks.

The people who start threads like the OP has, are people who have never spent a long period of time being single (women find it easy in this respect) or guys who women by default go for - so don't have awareness of what it is like to be rejected.

I spent all of my life up until 18 single, never had a boyfriend no one someone I liked never liked me back, I felt annoyed when I saw other girls with boyfriends etf i never came online and bitched about how men are evil and ruining the world. I just thought I'll meet someone one day who likes me for me.
Original post by vickidc18
I spent all of my life up until 18 single, never had a boyfriend no one someone I liked never liked me back, I felt annoyed when I saw other girls with boyfriends etf i never came online and bitched about how men are evil and ruining the world. I just thought I'll meet someone one day who likes me for me.

meh, You think 18 is bad, I lost my v plates at 23 on a ONS. .
Reply 49
Original post by StevieA
Yes, that's a big part of it because boys grow up believing girls want sex as much as them (because of liberal bull**** blank slate, men and women are the same beast theories) and casual fun is widely available to most men as it is for women. Then they discover that the females are much more picky/demanding than males because of evolutionary adaptations (like females in the entire animal kingdom) and because they are the reproductive bottleneck. They can't accept that so they blame women for it. It's all one big misunderstanding, really.

that's not necessarily true...

You think you're clever, but I think your post is kind of stupid...
Original post by Rodger
When I saw this thread I was very hurt. I see now that women are completely insensitive to the issues men face on a daily basis. Those at the top of the dating arena are happy to insult those who are struggling. I think that we need government intervention to educate women on how hard dating is for us men.

Can't tell if serious............
Original post by ilem
Quite frankly I'm not surprised these people can't get laid. A lot of the posters here genuinely believe that men are superior to women and that sort of attitude is obviously not entirely conducive to forming healthy relationships with women.

elliot rodgers couldn't get laid and he was a good looking guy, he must of given off a proper cereal killer vibe
Original post by DanB1991
To be honest this thread is the normal feminist defence mechanism...

We don't like what people are saying lets try to offend them on a personal basis.

it is pretty hypocritical how feminists on here constantly complain about slut shaming but are all too happy to go and virgin shame other men
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by vickidc18
Most of the guys that whine on here about lack of sex & girls have serious entitlement issues, they rate girls out of ten mock girls that they don't think they are pretty enough if they make friends with a girl they think they are then entitled to sex to then throw their toys out of the pram, when she declines. They make threads complaining that girls look ugly without makeup and they feel deceived how anyone can feel sorry for them is beyond me, as many of these guys don't see women as human beings but as blow up dolls, who should look pretty and have every orifice available for their use. I'm pretty alarmed that most of the society board is these "lonely" men bitching about women,

To be honest, this is a massively sweeping generalization.

Plenty of guys who have trouble with women are actually not how you describe.

Here are a couple of threads on here, where the guy has asked for help:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2392314

"help me improve my image. Girls only" by socialnoob

If this guy was how you described, why would he ask women to help him with his appearance?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=848144

"29 and still a virgin"

If you read these threads, if anything, due to rejection, these guys are suffering from insanely low self esteem due to rejection from women.

Also it goes both ways, there are guys who are good with women that are very mysognostic, sexist etc.

I have friends that are like this.

Finally, stop making women sound like the victims. Part of the reason why this problem exists, is because a lot of women are extremely picky because they are spoilt for choice. I know girls for example, who abuse this. One friend of mine, she leads guys on just to get a free meal out of them on dates.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 54
possibly
Original post by Maker
There quite a few threads on TSR about how men are being oppressed, disadvantaged and mistreated by women and feminists.

I was wondering if it all boils down to the thread starters having problems forming intimate relationships with women because they are entitled whiny little boys.

WOW, Three times today I have been writing replies in such threads only to hit 'submit' and the thread has been trashed. I had not read anything other than discussion of sociological issues with no profanity etc in any of the threads.

Original post by Maker
There quite a few threads on TSR about how men are being oppressed, disadvantaged and mistreated by women and feminists.

I think the point the unfortunately named 'oppression' thread was making is that there are plenty areas of society where men get **** on too. It was not accusing feminists and certainly not women of being behind it!

Original post by Maker
I was wondering if it all boils down to the thread starters having problems forming intimate relationships with women because they are entitled whiny little boys.

Make ridiculous sweeping assumptions much?

I am firmly against feminism and have not trouble in such areas.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
Rubbish OP, some people just don't like women.

Being anti-feminism does not mean you dislike women, for %^&* sake seriously!
Reply 57
Yeah probably. But its pathetic really, I'm in the same position as them, having had absolutely no luck or experience with women, but you don't see me making nasty, whiny, misogynistic threads :rolleyes:
Reply 58
Original post by Greg Jackson
elliot rodgers couldn't get laid and he was a good looking guy, he must of given off a proper cereal killer vibe

Ehh there's no good looking enough to offset the sort of vibes he was giving out.
Reply 59
yes many who make these threads probably do it because they lack female attention and sex.

Latest

Trending

Trending