The Student Room Group

Summer romance problems

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this! Please help if you can :smile:
So basically, I met the most amazing man ever when volunteering at a camp this summer and we got on so well and I felt like it was more than a friendship kind of relationship and it wasn't just me who felt the spark because the whole team made fun of us being a "couple" the whole time (even though we weren't). The problem is the camp is over now and I'm scared I'll never hear or see him again :frown: he has my number but also I don't know how he feels about me, like what if I just made the whole thing up in my head? What should I do? Please help :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't you just tell him what you told tsr and see what he says. People make things so complicated when there is no need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is childish but talk to someone else I the group who you're both close to and get one of them to ask him for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
Why don't you just tell him what you told tsr and see what he says. People make things so complicated when there is no need.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would that not make me look desperate? Thanks for your reply though! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oh_life

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. Be upfront about it. If he feels the same way, then kudos to you. :smile:
Original post by oh_life

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
This is childish but talk to someone else I the group who you're both close to and get one of them to ask him for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like childish haha yea I might ask some people if they can find out how he feels/if they think I imagined it before I jump the gun and tell him 😁 thanks! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oh_life

Posted from TSR Mobile

The only advice I can say is that make sure he's single and that he's not in the break-up phase.

Love is just too complicated for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Wait - you were both working at the camp, weren't you?
Reply 9
Original post by Clip
Wait - you were both working at the camp, weren't you?

Haha yes we were both working at the camp, that's why nothing could happen while we were there lol don't worry it's all legal hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by oh_life
Haha yes we were both working at the camp, that's why nothing could happen while we were there lol don't worry it's all legal hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's probably waiting for you to text then.
Reply 11
Guys I did it, I messaged him 😁 fingers crossed haha thanks for all your encouragement :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending