The Student Room Group

What body shape is cheryl cole considered? an hourglass? Or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justagirl20
oh ok. Thank you that explains a lot for me.

No problem :biggrin:
i think shes too small to be an hourglass :s-smilie: shes gorgeous though!
Howay man !! Wor Cheryl is a reet Bobby Dazzla.
Original post by pinejuice
i think shes too small to be an hourglass :s-smilie: shes gorgeous though!

there's no such thing as being too small for an hourglass tbh. You can be obese or anorexic thin and have an hourglass figure. Just letting you know.
Really she does?

I ask this question because she's my body shape twin. The only difference is that she has a bust size of a 34C which is my sister size at a 32D. I never really knew her measurements until I looked up a list of specific celebrities.

I also saw kate middleton refered to as an hourglass. Same bottom half. I thought the hips were too small.
Over here when you talk about hourglass people will post salma hayek halle berry Beyoncé or kim kardashian even. Not women like these. They're both beautiful I just am now a tad confused how she is similar to those mentioned above.

Beyoncé is a pear shape not an hourglass
Reply 25
Original post by Marky Mark
Anyone with a pulse is gorgeous to you lets be real

That's because he's a nice person.
You're not.. Take your meanness elsewhere :smile:
Isn't she more pear than hourglass? (her boobs aren't that big)
Original post by daisychain_
Isn't she more pear than hourglass? (her boobs aren't that big)

her bust is 4 inches bigger and so are her shoulders.
Original post by katbob
That's because he's a nice person.
You're not.. Take your meanness elsewhere :smile:

Listen little girl, I run chat.
Reply 29
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Her waist is smaller than her boobs and hips, it has curves..

Yes it is smaller, but only marginally so. Just having a smaller waist does not make you hourglass-shaped, there needs to be a large and noticeable difference, i.e. unusually wide hips and an unusually narrow waist, with a large bust measurement. And having the slightest of curves does not make her curvy. I have curves around my hips like everyone does, but I'm not curvy! She's just slim, that's all.
Reply 30
Listen little girl, I run chat.

Who even are you bro..?
so many dupes itt ffs
Original post by katbob
Who even are you bro..?

If you don't know me at this point then you don't really matter.
Reply 33
If you don't know me at this point then you don't really matter.

:cry2:

You cut me real deep Shrek. Real deep. :frown:

You're obviously not as popular as you think then lol
Original post by Stinkum
Yes it is smaller, but only marginally so. Just having a smaller waist does not make you hourglass-shaped, there needs to be a large and noticeable difference, i.e. unusually wide hips and an unusually narrow waist, with a large bust measurement. And having the slightest of curves does not make her curvy. I have curves around my hips like everyone does, but I'm not curvy! She's just slim, that's all.

There's quite a large difference actually...
no her hips are 33" 23" waist and 37" bust. On most websites. Her dimensions are 37-23-33. Her hips are wide compared to the hips but they don't balance out the shoulders or bust. But in clothing she has an hourglass silhouette it seems to me.

As you can see here

That would make her top heavy and not an hoirglass sureley? To be an hourgkass your bust measurements should be within an inch of your hip measurements, for instance I am 36-25-36
Getting influenced by celebrities, are we?
Original post by Stinkum

it's by 10 inches or more her whr is .69.... So there's a good difference.
She has had a boob job so her natural body shape would be pretty petite, but with the enhancements probably hourglass. Either way she has an absolutely phenomenal body!
Original post by stephanieuwa
Beyoncé is a pear shape not an hourglass

there are some people that don't agree and are adamant since she's not an A she must be an hourglass but I agree she's a pear.

Quick Reply

Latest