The Student Room Group

talking to girls outside of clubs

Sometimes there is girls outside of clubs after it finishes. some of them waiting their friends, taxi , or that day I saw two girls just come to in front of club and waited sometime then they go!

How I start conversation with them? I need some advices on what to do and what to say to them please!
Reply 1
They're probably so wasted that any attempt at sophisticated conversation is futile. I think you need to strike a bit earlier in the evening..
I wouldn't reccommend trying to talk to someone when they are waiting to leave their night-out. They're probably very tired, or drunk, or both. They will likely find it strange that you're trying to talk to them when they're waiting for a taxi, perhaps thinking you're going to try and get in the taxi with them which they might not like but may feel uncomfortable. It's definitely better to talk to people while theyre still in the club enjoying their night out rather than when they've 'finished' having fun and want to go to bed.
Your gonna look a bit like a creep tbh.

Best time is mid night when everyones out in the smoking area ( provided they have a decent sized one ) , even if you dont smoke go out for fresh air.

I'm afraid to tell you there is no secret formula as to what you have to say , being confident and flirtatious are general guidelines.
Reply 4
Original post by blueskyblue
Your gonna look a bit like a creep tbh.

Best time is mid night when everyones out in the smoking area ( provided they have a decent sized one ) , even if you dont smoke go out for fresh air.

I'm afraid to tell you there is no secret formula as to what you have to say , being confident and flirtatious are general guidelines.

Cos that's where you get fresh air, the smoking area... you might as well go back into the club
Original post by Pride
Cos that's where you get fresh air, the smoking area... you might as well go back into the club

Some clubs won't let you outside and back in so smoking area is literally the only place you can go , obviously theres cigarettes everywhere but when your half drunk you don't really care.

You also cant converse in a club
Generally when I'm waiting to get in somewhere or whatever guys will just randomly join in the conversation I'm having with the friend/s I'm with. It works as long as you're not creepy about it
Reply 7
Me and a few mates at the end of the night, see this girl sat down with these guys. Say something like "4 of us, we'll each take a turn?" She agreed and with her friend, got a cab back to ours.
Reply 8
Original post by iamu
Me and a few mates at the end of the night, see this girl sat down with these guys. Say something like "4 of us, we'll each take a turn?" She agreed and with her friend, got a cab back to ours.

How you start conversation, what you and your friends said? Please...
Reply 9
Original post by xOHarriet
Generally when I'm waiting to get in somewhere or whatever guys will just randomly join in the conversation I'm having with the friend/s I'm with. It works as long as you're not creepy about it

What does creepy mean? Can you explain a bit please as I am international student here.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
How you start conversation, what you and your friends said? Please...

Not sure exactly, was lil bit drunk so something like who these ***** you with?

Don't over think things OP, especially once you've been drinking it will just come naturally.
Original post by xOHarriet

yep exactly try be as natural as yeh can
dont need to do it everytime but if yeh get an opportunity go for it!
Original post by Unconventional.
I wouldn't reccommend trying to talk to someone when they are waiting to leave their night-out. They're probably very tired, or drunk, or both. They will likely find it strange that you're trying to talk to them when they're waiting for a taxi, perhaps thinking you're going to try and get in the taxi with them which they might not like but may feel uncomfortable. It's definitely better to talk to people while theyre still in the club enjoying their night out rather than when they've 'finished' having fun and want to go to bed.

I disagree oddly enough I find you can get very lucky after clubs youd be surprised
just dont neccesarily aim for the "pull" or what not just go and say hi if a chance presents itself..

youd be surprised how succesful that can be
OK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending