The Student Room Group

What's on your mind right now?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
If I could change what happened about 6 weeks ago, would I be any happier?
Original post by Jakeh

If it was a negative event, you probably would be, yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 222
Original post by Skratch My Itch
If it was a negative event, you probably would be, yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends, it is negative now because it is so soon, but maybe after some more time, it might not be a negative!

I don't know. Life works in weird ways.
About how i'm going on holiday tomorrow and i haven't packed :s-smilie:
Original post by Jakeh
Depends, it is negative now because it is so soon, but maybe after some more time, it might not be a negative!

I don't know. Life works in weird ways.

I really wanna know what you're on about now. Do you mind telling me?
Reply 225
I want to go back and never go out with my bf hes a bastard and dont know if i should dump him or not after what he does. Help?
Reply 226
I really wanna know what you're on about now. Do you mind telling me?

I broke up with a girl because I felt she was too controlling for me, after breaking up I've kinda regretted it a lot as she was a great part of my life and made me really happy. We were LDR so it was tough most of the time. Since breaking up I've struggled quite a lot and she's done things that in turn has hurt me. I struggle a lot to just break up and get over it. Probably to do with confidence issues within myself that I had before her but re-emerge. I find that when for me to be "happy" atm I look for it in a girl, which is wrong.

So obviously atm I am missing her like crazy because I feel so ****, but maybe, as time goes on (and I get some help) it may be for the best in the future.
Original post by Jakeh
I broke up with a girl because I felt she was too controlling for me, after breaking up I've kinda regretted it a lot as she was a great part of my life and made me really happy. We were LDR so it was tough most of the time. Since breaking up I've struggled quite a lot and she's done things that in turn has hurt me. I struggle a lot to just break up and get over it. Probably to do with confidence issues within myself that I had before her but re-emerge. I find that when for me to be "happy" atm I look for it in a girl, which is wrong.

So obviously atm I am missing her like crazy because I feel so ****, but maybe, as time goes on (and I get some help) it may be for the best in the future.

And by "too controlling" he means I wasn't okay with him going to a strip club lol
Reply 228
Original post by xOHarriet
And by "too controlling" he means I wasn't okay with him going to a strip club lol

There was more to it than that. But she is right, that was 1 element of it. I wasn't perfect.
Original post by bubble999
I've kept myself very busy and it's been a great distraction and meant I have less time to worry :tongue: also, I cant change anything, and I've finally managed to learn how to cope with stuff I can't change :tongue:

How are you feeling about it? Best of luck for it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a good idea, I'm going to start running tomorrow and yeah you're completely right that there's nothing we can do about it. I think I'll try my hardest to accept it lol

The closer it comes, the more I'm questioning my abilities and the possibility of my future which is a bit worrying. But I need to cope. Thank you and I hope you get your firm as well :smile:
A certain someone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
how i'm already 3 weeks into summer yet i've done nothing
Original post by xOHarriet

Being honest, you butting in all sour like that makes you come across like a bit of *****. I underatand your actual point. I think you're being reasonable, but the boy is clearly getting emotional and you're throwing shots publicly at him. Kinda crappy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being honest, you butting in all sour like that makes you come across like a bit of *****. I underatand your actual point. I think you're being reasonable, but the boy is clearly getting emotional and you're throwing shots publicly at him. Kinda crappy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

F*** off. You know nothing
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 234
Original post by daisychain_
About how i'm going on holiday tomorrow and i haven't packed :s-smilie:

First world problems:lol:

Last minute holidays are always the best! :cool:

Original post by claira
I want to go back and never go out with my bf hes a bastard and dont know if i should dump him or not after what he does. Help?

What did he do?
Original post by Silver Arrow
Thinking about how lazy and self destructive i am. Got plenty of business ideas but i just can't get my ass in gear and make money.

Ditto, wooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 236

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just leave it dude. It isnt worth going into in public on the forum. Theres more to this kn both sides and it just isnt worth it. I can't win and I dont need it publicised anymore than it already is.
Reply 237
Original post by EllieC130
My throat hurts, my varied reactions to my results and "damn it Ellesse get the hell off your phone and try and get your first chapter done".

Same here:frown:
I think I'm ready to throw this smartphone away:lol:

Original post by Jakeh

is there any chance you and her can get back together and resolve your issues?

If not possible, then you just gotta stop looking what you did wrong in the past man and instead look at what you can do right in the present/future:smile:
Reply 238
Original post by TheTechN1304
how i'm already 3 weeks into summer yet i've done nothing

Pretty much how everyone is feeling right now:lol:

Original post by Andy98
A certain someone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooooo who could be this mysterious someone? :holmes:
That toothache is a ***** and that I can't be bothered going to the dentist tomorrow but meh, I need to if I want rid of the toothache :frown: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest