The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stephanieuwa
Isn't there some thing where if a guy has small hands/small feet than he has a small mini-me (if you catch my drift)? So it's a lil' bit of a turn off I guess in that respect.

Spoiler

Reply 21
Wow, yet another thing people feel self-conscious about... It really doesn't matter...

this forum :facepalm2:
Original post by Gnobe
But that's the problem you see as my hands are smaller according to the statistics than 30-40% of women (oops) which I would say is about how it feels in real life, a lot girls (not a majority though) I know have bigger hands than me.

okay seriously you really shouldnt care this much. Stop worrying about it. I dont care how big a guys hands or feet are. I'm pretty sure most girls I know care about many other things before they think about the size of your hands and feet. Plus if it does bother a girl then shes not worth it.
Isn't there some thing where if a guy has small hands/small feet than he has a small mini-me (if you catch my drift)? So it's a lil' bit of a turn off I guess in that respect.

An oft quoted urban myth. There is no such correlation.
My boyfriend has tiny lady feet (size 6-7) and I think his hands are small too. He can sometimes buy shoes from the kiddy section. It's fun to tease him about it :p:

Admittedly, my hands and feet are smaller still, but I find it endearing and kinda neat. Most people's feet look too big for them somehow.

Don't think the feet/penis thing has any basis in reality :p: You're better off directly peaking at a guy's crotch than guessing by his shoe size. Not that the penis size/sex good thing has any basis in reality either!
Reply 25
Doesn't bother me whatsoever but my hands are the size of a child's and I have size 3.5 feet. I'm yet to meet a man with smaller feet than me.
Original post by just a dad
An oft quoted urban myth. There is no such correlation.

I've noticed a correlation. Although perhaps my sample size is too small:confused:
Original post by Le Nombre

Spoiler

I meant knobb :tongue:
My bf is 5ft7 and has tiny hands for a guy and size 7 feet.
And he definitely isn't small in the downstairs department haha :tongue:
I've noticed a correlation. Although perhaps my sample size is too small:confused:

There has been a strangely disproportionate amount of research into what is such a trivial matter. It's as though penis size is one of mankind's greatest issues.

There is no correlation.
Original post by just a dad
There has been a strangely disproportionate amount of research into what is such a trivial matter. It's as though penis size is one of mankind's greatest issues.

There is no correlation.

I mean I wouldn't say penis size is an issue. People just like big dicks. But um, yeah if there's no correlation then there's no problem with small hands or small feet (for me anyway).

Actually saying that, if a guy had smaller feet or smaller hands than me it would make me feel quite masculine. So, yeah I'd just rather not go there tbh.
Your girlfriend would appreciate that because tiny boobs would be a handful for you.
I have small, feminine hands and size 11 feet...go figure
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
Definitely a turn off. Hands and feet sizes are directly linked to penis size. It's science.

Then i tell u i have S size hands almost M and my **** is perfectly fine so??
I looked this up as a joke and I can't believe and saddened that people actually are this superficial. If a girl were to judge someone by his hands and feet before considering a relationship, it is a blessing that the guy does not end up with her. Usually people who judge people on unchangeable physical attributes are insecure about those attributes themselves. But judging a person by his or her hands and legs is quite ridiculous.
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
Definitely a turn off. Hands and feet sizes are directly linked to penis size. It's science.

Truly sad how superficial and shallow people can be. Seriously hand size !?
Original post by Pride
Wow, yet another thing people feel self-conscious about... It really doesn't matter...

this forum :facepalm2:

True,I agree fully. People are pulling problems out of thin air and worrying about nonexistent issues.

Latest