The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you play BF4? COD has been **** since MW2 :frown: Pffffft Kevin Spacey as a lead character can't even save COD now :biggrin:
I doubt Kevin Spacey could save the criticism for CoD, the games are always known for an average campaign mode, and a below-average multiplayer experience.

Whereas Battlefield got it right with Bad Company 2, and pushed the series above CoD with BF3, and now is the gaming industry standard for military FPS's.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by getfunky!
I wish to speak to your King!

I am the king.

I am humble

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I am the king.

I am humble

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:
Original post by Twinport53
Do you play BF4? COD has been **** since MW2 :frown: Pffffft Kevin Spacey as a lead character can't even save COD now :biggrin:

Thank goodness someone agrees with me that after MW2 COD went ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

I quite liked MW3 myself, but yeah MW2 was a classic. Favourite game of all time, but since then generally downhill

Treyarch haven't helped tbh. Infinity Ward have always produced the best, although iirc a new designer is making the next one?
Original post by Sophsha
:rolleyes:

Wazza?

Original post by toonervoustotalk

Posted from TSR Mobile

I still think it's good tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
But you do have a penis :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant build houses. I am really bad. Going to practice building a mansion 4 my sim but using a money cheat ovbiously tomorrow by watching youtube tutorials

Posted from TSR Mobile

I should show you some of the restaurants and houses I built from scratch, they were massive! :tongue: we don't need money to build though do we? Just for moving in and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just like the feel of them, mmm :colonhash:

No need to insult me Soapy :rolleyes:

You beautifullll
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
How much were they? Why would you sell them tho? They're class :ahee:

Yeah, quite difficult shanking a teletubby :colonhash: XXL knife will be used, dont worry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did something stupid and was in need of some serious cash, :'( :'( i miss my brushes, never got to use them:frown:
Original post by Mubariz
I am the king.

I am humble

Posted from TSR Mobile

For whom do you speak!?
Original post by Sophsha
I did something stupid and was in need of some serious cash, :'( :'( i miss my brushes, never got to use them:frown:

Aww that's too bad, those brushes were amazing :daydream:

Why were you in need of cash so badly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For whom do you speak!?

I speak for my people, this thread and for Asgard.

I should show you some of the restaurants and houses I built from scratch, they were massive! :tongue: we don't need money to build though do we? Just for moving in and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the sims 3 ambitions expansion pack you need money to be able to build.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's too bad, those brushes were amazing :daydream:

Why were you in need of cash so badly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What brushes do you use? I settled with real techniques and they're pretty good!
Got in trouble with the police and had to pay off the warning **** :rolleyes:

This bitch don't know who he's talking to :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whatttt? Like you sold them to buy stuff for 6th form?

Or so there was no distraction from playing instead of study?

Whereas Battlefield got it right with Bad Company 2, and pushed the series above CoD with BF3, and now is the gaming industry standard for military FPS's.

BF4 is the best FPS there has ever been tbh. It actually embarrasses COD now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, the perks and killstreaks got way out of hand from MW3 onwards and it just became a huge cluster**** :frown:

Original post by AdamCee
I quite liked MW3 myself, but yeah MW2 was a classic. Favourite game of all time, but since then generally downhill

Treyarch haven't helped tbh. Infinity Ward have always produced the best, although iirc a new designer is making the next one?

Na COD4 playing search and destroy was the best online experience I can remember, used to play competitively aswell :biggrin:

DICE is where it's at tbh, although BF4 lauch was horrific, it's now amazing :cool:

Original post by Sophsha
You beautifullll

Snap sugar puff :rolleyes:
Good morning fellas and girls:smile:)

Na COD4 playing search and destroy was the best online experience I can remember, used to play competitively aswell :biggrin:

You used to play competitive? How did that work?
Original post by AdamCee
You used to play competitive? How did that work?

Pro gaming is very big.

The top prize is the cod championship was over 400k if I am not mistaken

This bitch don't know who he's talking to :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talking to a loser

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the sims 3 ambitions expansion pack you need money to be able to build.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I hated the sims 3, couldn't ever feel comfortable with it. Much prefer sims 2, my best buildings were done in sims 2 :yep:

Original post by Sophsha
What brushes do you use? I settled with real techniques and they're pretty good!
Got in trouble with the police and had to pay off the warning **** :rolleyes:

I'm also using real techniques now, the one with those two women on the cover? They're quote nice and soft but I'm due to buy another one soon, they're starting to lose their shape from being washed too frequently :lol:

:eek: Wut Sophie?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest