The Student Room Group

What is your most HATED food?

Scroll to see replies

Vinegar

I don't hate it but the taste is just absolutely vile! I can just about tolerate balsamic.
Original post by C.Almasy
Black olives on pizza. It is just unnecessary man!

Waaat? I love black olives on pizza! it's just really nice and adds something different to the pizza.
I hate ketchup and any other condiment with a passion. I just cant stand them on my food and I literally used to cry when I was younger because of it.
Original post by nemothefish19
Waaat? I love black olives on pizza! it's just really nice and adds something different to the pizza.

:five:

Never used to like Olives but now love them on my pizzas.
Cucumber
Voted for beetroot, it's one food I really dislike. I also detest grapefruit, and pineapples. Sweet potato and jacket spuds are also on my hate list for the texture and blandness, they taste so dry and boring to me.

Aside from that I like just about most foods :smile:
Baked beans , for some reason I have grown up and been able to eat everything else kids usually hate like veg, but something about baked beans makes me squeamish. Even though I enjoy kidney beans and any tinned beans put in to some kind of veg dish I'm making, yet actual baked beans I seem to hate
Cream of mushroom soup - it's like creamy mushrooms, it's just vile. I like mushrooms, and I like soup, but creamy thick mushroom flavour gunge not so much.
Battered chicken balls - the type you get at a Chinese takeaway. The batter is always really soggy and the chicken is like a rubbery ball inside.
Mayonnaise - I used to like it until an advert years ago where they put LOADS of it in a sandwich and it all fell out the back of it. Made me feel sick and to this day put off.
Spam - what even is that rubbish
Chicken/beef/chicken and tomato 'sandwich spread' (those jars from the supermarket when you had packed lunch sandwiches)
Original post by Motorbiker
:five:

Never used to like Olives but now love them on my pizzas.

:five: another olive on pizza lover!

Yep I was same when I was younger. I swear you don't get many pizza with olives on it anymore, not even the vege ones :unimpressed:
Original post by nemothefish19
:five: another olive on pizza lover!

Yep I was same when I was younger. I swear you don't get many pizza with olives on it anymore, not even the vege ones :unimpressed:

Who doesn't like olives on pizzas?!

Pineapple too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
CHEESE :sick:
Artichoke
I'm not very picky with food but I hate garlic so much. I also hate how smelly onions are! >.<
I'll eat anything in the world except anything containing mushrooms
bleugh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 134
Original post by emmabakerxox
I'll eat anything in the world except anything containing mushrooms
bleugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anything? What about a cockroach?
Curry, and pretty much any indian food. I hate spicey stuff.
Broccoli. Nasty. It tastes like expired baby food. Ketchup is nasty too.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Curry, and pretty much any indian food. I hate spicey stuff.

What?! Noooo

Shepherds Pie... I just don't like the cheese :puke: anything too cheesy actually
Porridge, or rice pudding. The smell of hot milk is enough to put anyone off!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate peanut butter so much, BLARGH.

Quick Reply