The Student Room Group

Can i change my EPQ title this late?

I've done my mid project review, and the title is "How are we going to sustainably feed our rising world population with reference to climate change?"
My first paragraph was about insects as an alternative food source, but i found it so interesting i want to keep going? Could i change it to something like
"Are insects an effective and sustainable alternate food source to feed our rising population and changing climate?"
I'm just worried tat i won't be able to find enough variety of research as there is plenty out there but its all saying similiar things
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
You should be able to get enough information for a full report - you could set out the problem, present insects as a solution, discuss the nutritional values in insects and the effect of an insect-heavy diet and use some case studies of people who already eat a diet of insects (asia and africa most prominently). I would recommend speaking to your supervisor for advice, before embarking on this, just to be on the safe side.

If you mean are you allowed to, that's something you'll have to ask your supervisor. But I would imagine you can.
Reply 2
Original post by tory88

If you mean are you allowed to, that's something you'll have to ask your supervisor. But I would imagine you can.

Thank you :smile: but i don't know if im allowed because my supervisor left the school over the summer holidays, and i wasnt told who my new one would be. I can't contact other teachers, as they have shut down the school email for some reason
Reply 3
Well, you need to speak to someone. Perhaps e-mail the school office explaining the situation, and asking them to forward the e-mail onto your form tutor?

Original post by JustHoping
Thank you :smile: but i don't know if im allowed because my supervisor left the school over the summer holidays, and i wasnt told who my new one would be. I can't contact other teachers, as they have shut down the school email for some reason
Reply 4
Will do, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending