The Student Room Group

Girls, which of these types of men is more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

This thread seems to be suggesting that soldiers can't clean toilets.
WTF? The groups have no similarities. You've just taken some random photos and stuck them together.. If you're on about physically,I find guys like this attractive

I'll add more when I think of them
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RayApparently
I'm just wondering what the other types are. :bebored::bhangra:

Haha, I don't know. I guess most of the types in between? Those who don't wear mascara to help their children for example. :rolleyes:

The first ones are very effeminate and the second ones don't have many links to each other. The 1st picture in the second category is just funny... :laugh:
Original post by RayApparently
This thread seems to be suggesting that soldiers can't clean toilets.

Everything about this thread is pretty stupid. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
WTF? The groups have no similarities. You've just taken some random photos and stuck them together.. If you're on about physically,I find guys like this attractive

Guys seriously wtf:

TYPE 1 : sensitive, feminine, house husband, stay at home dad, no ambition or testosterone etc

TYPE 2 : masculine, successful, ambitious, confident, intelligent, leadership qualities

Aaaah somebody else who finds Daniel Radcliffe attractive. I've had a crush on him since I was young, but I was always laughed at.:colondollar:

Ed Westwick is also hot stuff especially as Chuck Bass.:love:
Original post by StevieA

Guys seriously wtf:

TYPE 1 : sensitive, feminine, house husband, stay at home dad, no ambition or testosterone etc

TYPE 2 : masculine, successful, ambitious, confident, intelligent, leadership qualities

The pictures, especially the first ones, do not really depict that. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StevieA

Guys seriously wtf:

Pictures don't show that, and they aren't mutually exclusive

Original post by Technetium
Aaaah somebody else who finds Daniel Radcliffe attractive. I've had a crush on him since I was young, but I was always laughed at.:colondollar:

Ed Westwick is also hot stuff especially as Chuck Bass.:love:

LOL same. I've always thought he was amazingy hot and everyone else is like wtf :lol: I wrote to him when I was 14 and he sent me 2 signed pictures, bet you're well jelly :colone:

Chuck Bass is a God

LOL same. I've always thought he was amazingy hot and everyone else is like wtf :lol: I wrote to him when I was 14 and he sent me 2 signed pictures, bet you're well jelly :colone:

Chuck Bass is a God

I know right, I don't understand why. I think he's so handsome and rugged. :rolleyes:

:redface: what did you say to him if you don't mind me asking?

The one thing I loved about Chuck Bass was his sass and style; although I found he became more tame and lame once he started chasing after Blair.
Reply 28
I'm into guys with eyelids.

I know, controversial.

They look like Tony from skins and a much younger David Walliams
I know right, I don't understand why. I think he's so handsome and rugged. :rolleyes:

The one thing I loved about Chuck Bass was his sass and style; although I found he became more tame and lame once he started chasing after Blair.

I can't actually remember :lol: just remember I wrote to him, andthen he sent me twoi signed photos. I was super excited when I got a reply haha :lol:

Oh no I like him when he's with Blair, I think they're awesome together., I ship em :colone:
Original post by karmacrunch
Haha, I don't know. I guess most of the types in between? Those who don't wear mascara to help their children for example. :rolleyes:

The first ones are very effeminate and the second ones don't have many links to each other. The 1st picture in the second category is just funny... :laugh:

But what of the highbrow intellectual, with domed forehead and crane like neck, who regards physical courage as barbaric and patriotism as shameful - ever trapped on an island of dissident thought. Clearly the OP has missed out type 3.

^^^This was plundered from Orwell btw.

Everything about this thread is pretty stupid. :rolleyes:

Indeed.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
They look like Tony from skins and a much younger David Walliams

It is Tony...
Original post by StevieA

Guys seriously wtf:

What's confusing people is the troubling implication that the two types don't intersect.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34

Had to check who this guy was but how in bleepin hell does he look rugged? He makes Bieber look street. Also pls keep on topic, this thread isn't about whatever chick show you're talking about.
put the firemans body in a suit and make him a doctor👌🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwertyasdflou
put the firemans body in a suit and make him a doctor👌🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile

or a soldier or just keep him as a fireman

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pictures don't show that, and they aren't mutually exclusive

This.
Original post by StevieA
Had to check who this guy was but how in bleepin hell does he look rugged? He makes Bieber look street. Also pls keep on topic, this thread isn't about whatever chick show you're talking about.

Sorry for derailing your thread.

(I think you thought I was talking about Chuck Bass. I was actually talking about Daniel Radcliffe)

Quick Reply

Latest