The Student Room Group

Guys , would you marry a girl who's had sex with over 20 guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Binary Freak
Marry, not a chance.. Sexual intercourse, not a chance either. God knows what she has.

Having sex with a lot of people doesn't mean you have an STD
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Having sex with a lot of people doesn't mean you have an STD

I'm quite aware, however, in today's society its likely.

Provided they have had a regular check-up then I'd probably consider it, as I'd have no reason not to.
Reply 42
@foo, so I assume you're holding yourself to your own rule of no more than 1 sexual partner every 3 months?

and *emasculation. Broken Britain in evidence indeed :wink:
Original post by Chlomc
I don't see why the number of sexual partners a girl has would be any of their business. If I got asked by any future boyfriend/girlfriend for a number of people I've slept with then they can **** right off. If that bothers them then good riddance. I wouldn't like to have anything to do with someone who judges you on such trival things.

It's not completely trivial but you're somewhat right.

It's obviously not something you'd ask your partner about but if you hear that your partner used to be the type of girl who'd give the guys blowjobs behind the bike shed everyday then you're clearly gonna question her standards.
Yes, would be rank hypocrisy not to.
hell no
Reply 46
No, I'd rather not to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No way. That completely goes against what I look for in a woman. And additionally, I've only had sex with one person so far and I'm 22.
Reply 48
over 20 isn't that high ... have you seen some of the sluts in today's society, and tbh that just means expierance
Riiiiiiiiiight. So where's the analysis of the marriages of men who have had premarital sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Since when does commenting on the colour of ones hair necessarily constitute an attack on ones appearance? I too have noticed that a lot of not-strictly-heterosexual/ardent feminists go in for relatively radical changes to their appearance e.g. hair colour/length, piercings, tattoos, attire etc

Perhaps it wasn't, but it certainly comes across that way when it was in response to something completely unrelated to the debate we were having. I don't see what the colour of my hair or changes I make to my appearance have to do with me saying that study is a load of ****e.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000053/ - There you go, that's quite a good critique of Teachman's study.
using blogs as sources. Seems legit.
Sure.

Well, I don't want to get married, but you get the point....
Wouldn't even marry a girl thats been with 10 tbh
[deleted]
(edited 5 years ago)
I love that most of the guys answering this are probably 17 year old virgins.
Says a lot about this place that 20 people is considered an obscene amount. :tongue:
Reply 57
Original post by eelnais
Says a lot about this place that 20 people is considered an obscene amount. :tongue:

As i stated earlier, compared to some of the sluts in today's society 20 isn't that high, also a girl with experience ....
Why the hell does it even matter? The past is the past. As long as she's happy with me then what is the problem?
Reply 59
Original post by WelshBluebird
Why the hell does it even matter? The past is the past. As long as she's happy with me then what is the problem?

"The past is in the past, let it go, let it go and i'll rise like the break of dawn""

Sorry had to :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending