The Student Room Group

What is the best way to cut men's pubic hair?

I am wondering what is the best way to trim pubic hair? I've been using scissors but I want my penis to look presentable for a girl I'm seeing who I will be having sex with, I want to impress. I have hair all over my body, would it be weird being dare downstairs but hairy elsewhere?

I hope I'm posting in the right area.

Scroll to see replies

I'd put this on the relationship section mate, more likely to get a wider audience and thus more responses. =)
Don't cut it, go hairy, you shouldn't feel you have to ruin your body just because the feminazis have a particular ideal of the male body.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I am wondering what is the best way to trim pubic hair? I've been using scissors but I want my penis to look presentable for a girl I'm seeing who I will be having sex with, I want to impress. I have hair all over my body, would it be weird being dare downstairs but hairy elsewhere?

I hope I'm posting in the right area.

Don't bother, too much risk of damage in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
as a woman, i don't mind men being hairy (whatever the body part).. it also puts less pressure on the woman to be hairless :biggrin:
Reply 5
dont do it it looks ****ing awful
Original post by vineyard13
as a woman, i don't mind men being hairy (whatever the body part).. it also puts less pressure on the woman to be hairless :biggrin:

YUCK
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Don't cut it, go hairy, you shouldn't feel you have to ruin your body just because the feminazis have a particular ideal of the male body.

....... ....
Original post by TheAnusFiles
YUCK

...why is that "YUCK"?
...why is that "YUCK"?

Well, if you want a guy to go down at least shave that area
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Well, if you want a guy to go down at least shave that area

OK so if a man doesn't shave/trim his nether regions then a man/woman doesn't have to go down on him either, right?
Use the hair removal cream , not supposed to use it in that area. But it's the most efficient method.
If you have torso hair, shave it so there is just a strip running up your belly and use scissors to trim the other
OK so if a man doesn't shave/trim his nether regions then a man/woman doesn't have to go down on him either, right?

Bingo! I'm sure a lady wants fun not flossing, cum can't be too tasty as it is, a side salad of pube definitely isn't a great addition.

OP-Get an electric trimmer, select the length you want (likely 1 or 2) and then trim it. Be careful with the balls, best holding the trimmer slightly away from the actual sack.

Pretty much, at least trim the bush for her
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Use the hair removal cream , not supposed to use it in that area. But it's the most efficient method.

That is so womanly it's unbelievable :rofl:
Original post by yo radical one
That is so womanly it's unbelievable :rofl:

I virtually have no body hair in most places , so I'm not exactly experienced.:colondollar:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I virtually have no body hair in most places , so I'm not exactly experienced.:colondollar:

You might not be, but I know a man who is...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp/B000KKNQBK
I use a beard shaver for it and it works very well. Try it. :cool:

Think of it this way, if you bought an ice cream and it was covered in black hairs, would you lick?

Quick Reply

Latest