The Student Room Group

Room for one person available in shared student house in kingston

· ROOM FOR ONE PERSON AVAILABLE IN SHARED STUDENT HOUSE IN KINGSTON
- Fully furnished, large bedroom with double bed.
- Sharing 6 bedroom house with 5 third year students (3 male, 2 female).
- House includes two toilets and two shower/bathrooms. Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and usual amenities (i.e. gas oven, fridge/freezer). Small living room for socializing.
- Medium sized garden at back of house.
- Located centrally in Kingston. 5 minute walk to town centre and 3 minute walk to Penrhyn Road campus (1 minute from University bus stops)
- £98 per week, utility bills not included. Contract running August 2014 July 2015.

* We are looking for a female student to join us so that there is an equal balance in the house. They should be friendly, fun and clean! We’re a very sociable group and have been living together for the past year. Being that we’re all going into our third year, we would appreciate that the new tenant respects when hard work is necessary and is not too disturbing at these sorts of times. However, in general I’m sure you will find that we are very often going out or socializing within the house and you won’t be bored!

My name is Tom, and I am one of the tenants currently living in the property. One of our housemates has just decided to move in with her boyfriend next year and so we are looking for a new housemate to replace her. Please email me if you are interested.

*mod edit, removed personal contact info*
Do you have any pictures of the room and property?
Reply 2
Original post by NoreenMalik
Do you have any pictures of the room and property?

The photos should be in the attachments. Ignore the extra bed in the bedroom, it was put there temporarily before we moved in last year. Just a double bed in there now. It's a nice open room with a back door leading straight into the garden (but this isn't the main back door don't worry!)

Let me know what you think.
Can I come to view the room? PM me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi, I'm looking for a contract beginning September. If you haven't found a housemate for Aug' start, please get in touch.
Reply 5
Original post by Jennyloubee
Hi, I'm looking for a contract beginning September. If you haven't found a housemate for Aug' start, please get in touch.

Hi could you private message me with some contact details and your full name please? I can arrange a viewing for you if you like as the room has not been taken yet
Hi, is the room still available?
Reply 7
Original post by TSAICHIAKUO
Hi, is the room still available?

I'm afraid the room has now been taken

Quick Reply

Latest