The Student Room Group

Is TSR being flooded by Israeli shills.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by n00
Nar, lets try again. If believing people could be swayed by other posters makes them a low minded cretin then surely GCHQ must be a buch of low minded cretins given that they have tools for just this purpose.

*given that they've been told to have them (the tools).

I don't believe that they spontaneously decided to make such things, they would have had to be ordered to, just as the Armed Forces are ordered to do the jobs they do. In my opinion it is those ordering the tools that are the low minded ones, the ones who do not give ordinary people credit.

And I note again, with dismay rather than shock at this point, that once again you've ignored a perfectly reasonable question, so I'll ask it again:

Referring to your opening post and the year-old article, do you have any evidence that this plan actually happened? That there are people out there doing it?
It's just that I can point to many Government initiatives that were planned and announced only to then later be scrapped, so an article saying someone was going to do something is evidence of sod all really.
(edited 9 years ago)

I haven't noticed much, but I did get this PM (Without naming names ofc)

XXXXXX
Oh look it is Mohammed, I guess you cannot get into paradise now after all you should not look upon his image, you idolatorous person.

Thanks for being so foolish as to upload pictures of yourself I am going to send them to all of those I know in the business community and tell them not to employ you. Someone as racist as you (your profile picture and profile are incredibly racist) should not be employed in this capacity.

Islam is a silly religion, I have nothing against Muslims but I do dislike prejudiced fanatics like yourself.

:israel:

Wonderful person... Prejudiced fanatic lol

Also, it does amuse me that George Agdwnggo is on some sort of watch list by the "business community" :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bill_Gates
I support Israel for free. Better than supporting a bunch of terrorists deliberately aiming for civilians.

P.S i do not approve the killing of innocent civilians on BOTH sides.

If you fire dumb and AOE weapons into a small area with a high concentration of civilians then you're deliberately aiming for civilians.

A LOT of Palestinians seem to die compared to the apparent Israeli casualties every time these assaults go down.
Original post by presidential_
well...i've noticed a recent rise in "pro israeli" trolls on youtube. haven't seen many on TSR though

If you do your research, Israel has over time established an extensive network of paid internet trolls and teaches them deceptive techniques to mask its apartheid and oppression.

In fact students can earn over $2000 by doing this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html

They even have their own linguistic guidelines of what and what not to say in order to convince people.

How pathetic.
Original post by Inzamam99
If you do your research, Israel has over time established an extensive network of paid internet trolls and teaches them deceptive techniques to mask its apartheid and oppression.

In fact students can earn over $2000 by doing this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html

They even have their own linguistic guidelines of what and what not to say in order to convince people.

How pathetic.

Strictly speaking, those articles only say they plan on creating a body of people to do that. Not that they have.
Original post by Drewski
Strictly speaking, those articles only say they plan on creating a body of people to do that. Not that they have.

No, it says that they have, and the plan was as described by the Israeli newspaper.
Yeah i agree. Thats why i believe only Israel can bring peace to the region with a stick. If Hamas obeys the truce and no innocent civilians are killed on either side im sure stability can arrive back to the region. But Hamas are continuing to fire missiles and then use women and children as shields.

Can you please tell me how this recent bout of hostilities started? Let me give you a brief hint:

- 3 illegal Israelis found dead.

- Israel blames Hamas without proof, kills a dozen Palestinians and arbitrarily jails hundreds more.

Zero Hamas rocket fire at this stage

Now can you tell me what happened next? And exactly how Hamas began hostilities and not Israel.

I'm not surprised at your posts tbh, you have made a consistent point of supporting anything which results in Muslim deaths (plenty of Palestinian Christians suffering as well btw).
Original post by Drewski

Are you just acting naive or...
Original post by tehforum
No, it says that they have, and the plan was as described by the Israeli newspaper.

Are you just acting naive or...

Both the articles quoted say "plan to", not "are".

Semantics possibly, but have you any idea how many policies the UK Gov comes up with, that get announced but then get cancelled?
Can you please tell me how this recent bout of hostilities started? Let me give you a brief hint:

- 3 illegal Israelis found dead.

- Israel blames Hamas without proof, kills a dozen Palestinians and arbitrarily jails hundreds more.

Zero Hamas rocket fire at this stage

Now can you tell me what happened next? And exactly how Hamas began hostilities and not Israel.

I'm not surprised at your posts tbh, you have made a consistent point of supporting anything which results in Muslim deaths (plenty of Palestinian Christians suffering as well btw).

You talk like if you were there? Clearly deluded

Stop listening to your local imaan he is brainwashed.

Israel has every right to defend itself from the terrorists

I hope Israel can bring this to a swift end very soon and find the terrorists who cannot let normal human beings live their lives in peace. Do not try to fight a lion with a toothpick.
You talk like if you were there? Clearly deluded

Stop listening to your local imaan he is brainwashed.

Israel has every right to defend itself from the terrorists

I hope Israel can bring this to a swift end very soon and find the terrorists who cannot let normal human beings live their lives in peace. Do not try to fight a lion with a toothpick.

The information is from mainstream news sites.

You are free to look it up yourself when you get off IDF.com :smile:
Reply 51
The information is from mainstream news sites.

You are free to look it up yourself when you get off IDF.com :smile:

I heard some illegal little Arab boy was found too?
Original post by Chindits
I heard some illegal little Arab boy was found too?

I see Palestinian resistance forces as being equivalent to the Jewish resistance during the Holocaust.
Reply 53
I see Palestinian resistance forces as being equivalent to the Jewish resistance during the Holocaust.

Yeah?

I view the 'palestinians' like I viewed the Nazis.

In fact....

Yeah?

I view the 'palestinians' like I viewed the Nazis.

In fact....

How many Jews were murdered in Christian Europe and how many in Muslim countries?

Did a mosque in Paris help save scores of Jews whilst most ordinary French citizens condemned them to death?

Yes, yes it did.

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/the-great-mosque-of-paris-that-saved-jews-during-the-holocaust-1.420362

And yes I completely agree with your comparison because obviously it was the Nazis who were confined to ghettos during WW2 and then bombed :dunce:
Reply 55

And yes I completely agree with your comparison because obviously it was the Nazis who were confined to ghettos during WW2 and then bombed :dunce:

We're talking about 'palestinians' though, not Muslims in general.

They were allied to Hitler and begged him to bring his 'final solution' to the middle east.

Facts are facts I'm afraid. You brought up the Nazis and I'm just letting you know that the 'palestinians' were great supporters of the Nazis.
We're talking about 'palestinians' though, not Muslims in general.

They were allied to Hitler and begged him to bring his 'final solution' to the middle east.

Facts are facts I'm afraid. You brought up the Nazis and I'm just letting you know that the 'palestinians' were great supporters of the Nazis.

So were the Germans, half the occupied territories of the USSR, the occupied British Channel Islands and Vichy France. The amount of Jews killed in Muslim lands were almost negligible and Muslims probably saved more Jews than they killed.

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/the-great-mosque-of-paris-that-saved-jews-during-the-holocaust-1.420362

How did Europe do in that regard?

Not surprised at how you cherry picks posts/parts of posts and twist them to make your response seem more valid.

Bye now.
"They call us now.
Before they drop the bombs.
The phone rings
and someone who knows my first name
calls and says in perfect Arabic
“This is David.”
And in my stupor of sonic booms and glass shattering symphonies
still smashing around in my head
I think "Do I know any Davids in Gaza?"
They call us now to say
Run.
You have 58 seconds from the end of this message.
Your house is next.
They think of it as some kind of
war time courtesy.
It doesn’t matter that
there is nowhere to run to.
It means nothing that the borders are closed
and your papers are worthless
and mark you only for a life sentence
in this prison by the sea
and the alleyways are narrow
and there are more human lives
packed one against the other
more than any other place on earth
Just run.
We aren’t trying to kill you.
It doesn’t matter that
you can’t call us back to tell us
the people we claim to want aren’t in your house
that there’s no one here
except you and your children
who were cheering for Argentina
sharing the last loaf of bread for this week
counting candles left in case the power goes out.
It doesn’t matter that you have children.
You live in the wrong place
and now is your chance to run
to nowhere.
It doesn’t matter
that 58 seconds isn’t long enough
to find your wedding album
or your son’s favorite blanket
or your daughter’s almost completed college application
or your shoes
or to gather everyone in the house.
It doesn’t matter what you had planned.
It doesn’t matter who you are
Prove you’re human.
Prove you stand on two legs.
Run."
Reply 58
Original post by Drewski

And I note again, with dismay rather than shock at this point, that once again you've ignored a perfectly reasonable question, so I'll ask it again:

Dismay hey, well I had no idea this was all so distressing for you, maybe you should take a break?

I'm not aware of any other times i've ignored your questions, I sincerely apologise if this has caused you distress but I simply didn't feel your question was worth replying to.
(edited 9 years ago)
I support Israel for free. Better than supporting a bunch of terrorists deliberately aiming for civilians.

P.S i do not approve the killing of innocent civilians on BOTH sides.

So you don't support Israel.

After all they are a Terrorist organization who deliberately target civilian populations.

Quick Reply

Latest