The Student Room Group

De Montford Uni Jan 2015 intake (Adult Nursing)

Hey,
Am starting a adult nursing course at DMU in Jan 2015. I live in London and was wondering if anyone has any info about when i should start looking for accommodation, applying for student finance and herd back from the uni after you received your conditional offer.

Please get back to me. Begining to panick🙈
Thanks xx
Original post by ChanApp
Hey,
Am starting a adult nursing course at DMU in Jan 2015. I live in London and was wondering if anyone has any info about when i should start looking for accommodation, applying for student finance and herd back from the uni after you received your conditional offer.

Please get back to me. Begining to panick🙈
Thanks xx

Hey I'm starting in January too. It's a bloody night mear you start looking at the end of September the man told me but mainly around October/november as people drop out spaces become available worry about the finance bit first as it takes the longest and has deadlines. Apply for the finance and then the bursary. I didn't hear anything back from them until I rang them have u emailed them your grades also. If so you should get a confirmation letter in a few weeks. Don't panic tho they are prioritising September starters
Hi there. If you don't mind me asking, what did sort of questions did they ask you and also did they make you do a scenario? Or sit a maths and English test.... I'm waiting for my interview at dmu and I'm really nervous
Reply 3
Hi I'm also waiting for my interview that I received through clearing so any advise would be really helpful xxx
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest