The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Sports Scholarship 2014

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how long it takes roughly to receive feedback on a Sports Scholarship application?

Good luck to all who have applied :smile:

Many thanks,

Musec
Original post by Musec
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how long it takes roughly to receive feedback on a Sports Scholarship application?

Good luck to all who have applied :smile:

Many thanks,

Musec

Hi Musec,

Welcome to the forum :top:

I've just spoken to the Scholarship Team and they have told me that you won't find out if you have got the Sports Scholarship until September... if you have any specific questions though they're happy to help. Their email is: [email protected]

My fingers are crossed for you!

I'm a huge sport / fitness fan - what sort of sport are you into?

And GOOD LUCK to everyone who has applied :biggrin:

Cheers,
James :smile:
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Hi James,

Thank you very much for your help.

I'm currently a weightlifter/bodybuilding looking to progress and compete at the university :smile:

What sports do you have interest in?

Thank you once again,

Musec
Original post by Musec
Hi James,

Thank you very much for your help.

I'm currently a weightlifter/bodybuilding looking to progress and compete at the university :smile:

What sports do you have interest in?

Thank you once again,

Musec

That's great! We have a superb free weights facility and techno gym so you'll be at home there.

I do pretty much every sport you can think of haha... They range from rowing to golf, from water skiing to football. Just love feeling fit and healthy!

If you want to talk to more students search on Facebook for 2014 Aberystwyth University Applicants Social Group :smile:

Cheers,
James

Quick Reply

Latest