The Student Room Group

Why do I have gay sexual desires?

I want this to STOP

I don't want to be rejected anymore by almost every guy I ****ing send a message to or meet. :cry:

Is there a pill to turn me asexual?

I want intimacy but I am not getting any and it's making me ****ING DEPRESSED AND FEELING WORTHLESS.

I want to do my work and stop this faggot **** but I keep wanting a partner and I can't stop this desire. :cry:
Cheer up bro :smile:

What's wrong with being gay?

You have the orientation you have. Don't stress out about it so much. You don't even have to "label" yourself as this or that unless you want to.

If you want gay sex and you're sure you want to have it and you won't regret it (same as straight sex), go out and get yourself some. I hear Grindr can be good ;P
Reply 2
Original post by Champagning
Cheer up bro :smile:

What's wrong with being gay?

You have the orientation you have. Don't stress out about it so much. You don't even have to "label" yourself as this or that unless you want to.

If you want gay sex and you're sure you want to have it and you won't regret it (same as straight sex), go out and get yourself some. I hear Grindr can be good ;P

I guess being ugly pisses me off more than being gay, because guys are shallow and keep rejecting me (most of them). :frown: :frown:
Why are you so angry?
Original post by Anonymous
I guess being ugly pisses me off more than being gay, because guys are shallow and keep rejecting me (most of them). :frown: :frown:

Ah, that sucks :frown:

Could you not work on your appearance? Why do you say you're ugly? Both genders can benefit from stuff like going to the gym/taking care of their skin/getting a haircut that suits them etc.

Also, obviously people are entitled to have physical preferences but if someone turns you down in a mean way and calls you ugly or something then you're too good for them anyway :yep:
Join an under 20's social club brah
Reply 6
Nothing wrong with being gay OP. Nothing, at all.

And you're probably not as ugly as you think you are.
Reply 7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending