The Student Room Group

Low blood sugar caused by Ramadan is making my family intolerable to live with.

My younger brother has become the most intolerable to live with; You can barely have a conversation with him without him snapping at me. The concerning behaviour spills into my mother, who is failing to show even a modicum of tolerance within the household.

Please, for the love of god, can someone explain to me when this is ending?
Original post by Anonymous
My younger brother has become the most intolerable to live with; You can barely have a conversation with him without him snapping at me. The concerning behaviour spills into my mother, who is failing to show even a modicum of tolerance within the household.

Please, for the love of god, can someone explain to me when this is ending?

So you have a Muslim family and you don't know when Ramadan ends?

I smell a troll.
Reply 2
Original post by IdeasForLife

I smell a troll.

You got it exactly... is troll
Reply 3

I smell a troll.

Original post by Jamel
You got it exactly... is troll

I maybe from a Muslim family but I don't follow Islam anymore.. Please stop vilifying something you don't understand as trolling.. Either contribute accordingly to the posts or do one. Simple.
Original post by Anonymous
I maybe from a Muslim family but I don't follow Islam anymore.. Please stop vilifying something you don't understand as trolling.. Either contribute accordingly to the posts or do one. Simple.

Tbf I'd even expect an ex-Muslim to know it. Been living underneath a rock in your bedroom or something?
You could've even googled it :tongue:

If you're not a troll - might be ending next tuesday.
Reply 5
Tbf I'd even expect an ex-Muslim to know it. Been living underneath a rock in your bedroom or something?
You could've even googled it :tongue:

If you're not a troll - might be ending next tuesday.

Well, please don't take this as offense but I really discourage everything to do with the religion..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending