The Student Room Group

Maths grades question 2014

For EDEXCEL

What grade does everyone think these results from the 2014 examinations will amount to as a final grade? Thank you

Maths:
C1-64/75 (A?)
C2-73-4/75 (100ums?)
M1-50/75 (B?)
S1-64/75 (A?)
C3-60/75 (A?)
C4-53/75 (B?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mutleybm1996
What grade does everyone think these results from the 2014 examinations will amount to as a final grade? Thank you

Maths:
C1-64/75 (A?)
C2-73-4/75 (100ums?)
M1-50/75 (B?)
S1-64/75 (A?)
C3-60/75 (A?)
C4-53/75 (B?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are my thoughts for C2 and C4 (what I sat)
C2- if 74 then 100 ums.
C4- low to medium B [considering many found it difficult] but there's a risk of ending with C.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
These are my thoughts for C2 and C4 (what I sat)
C2- if 74 then 100 ums.
C4- low to medium B [considering many found it difficult] but there's a risk of ending with C.

Are we guessing the board that the OP is with?
Original post by TenOfThem

His other dozen or so postings asking the same question on different threads were on Edexcel threads.
Original post by tiny hobbit
His other dozen or so postings asking the same question on different threads were on Edexcel threads.

Fair enough :biggrin:

Edexcel, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

any thoughts?
Original post by Mutleybm1996
any thoughts?

We'll let you know on Wednesday 13th August, once the grade boundaries are released. Mind you, you'll know the answer for definite the next morning.
Original post by tiny hobbit
We'll let you know on Wednesday 13th August, once the grade boundaries are released. Mind you, you'll know the answer for definite the next morning.

lol this guys a joker haha. Well said.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP, stop thinking about your grades for now. Enjoy your hols, relax and prepare for uni/A2/whatever. Whenever the thought about results come just throw it into the back if your mind. Do this for at most the day before results (when the boundaries come out). :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

After looking at the grade boundaries what do you think?
I think it would be an A, but that stupid M1 pulls it down :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
OP, stop thinking about your grades for now. Enjoy your hols, relax and prepare for uni/A2/whatever. Whenever the thought about results come just throw it into the back if your mind. Do this for at most the day before results (when the boundaries come out). :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

^^??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest