The Student Room Group

A question to the guys

Why do you stare at girls, apart from the obvious 'I find you attractive'?

Or is this the only reason?

Really want to know! Thaaanks

Scroll to see replies

Why do you look at anything?
Reply 2
Because they look good.

Because they're attractive.

Because I'm trying to imagine what's underneath...how would they look like without any clothes on at all.

Women are just nice to look at, that's all there is to it.
it's most certainly not you that they're staring at, don't worry...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Stinkum
Because they look good.

Because I'm trying to imagine what's underneath...how would they look like without any clothes on at all.

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stinkum

Some Women are just nice to look at, that's all there is to it.

Ftfy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Trying to blow their minds

Reply 7
Original post by LightBlueSoldier

Well yeah, obviously. I only stare at the pretty ones, the rest just get a quick glance then I move on to scan the next target.
Original post by Stinkum
Well yeah, obviously. I only stare at the pretty ones, the rest just get a quick glance then I move on to scan the next target.

Do you stare at hijabis? I find it a little rude when men stare at me too long :/
Reply 9
Original post by Secretnerd123
Do you stare at hijabis? I find it a little rude when men stare at me too long :/

I have to be honest, I do sometimes!!! I kind of stared at one today, not for very long though. But it's quite rare. There is this hijabi though who works at my local ASDA...I know I shouldn't say it, but she's extremely beautiful (like at least 8/10), I ALWAYS, always stare at her when I see her, and then I become frustrated. You find it rude? :redface:
Reply 10
Also today, I stared at this woman who was riding her bike, she looked cute as a button.
Reply 11
And I also stared at this other girl who I was having a conversation with, she was a 7 or 8/10, I studied her face and body completely in the space of a few minutes.
Reply 12
I literally look at every single female I see

Most guys don't stare, it's usually just one or two quick peeks, a couple of seconds at most, any more and the guy things she's looking back in the same way. Well, that's the norm anyway.
Usually attractiveness, though unless you catch their eye and they seem keen you don't just stare for ages.

How attractive they are will depend on a combination of sobriety and boredom level, after 10 hours in the library I will check out a mid-level munter, ditto after 10 pints. The advantage to this is that it means I am at least ogling girls I have a chance with.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Stinkum
I have to be honest, I do sometimes!!! I kind of stared at one today, not for very long though. But it's quite rare. There is this hijabi though who works at my local ASDA...I know I shouldn't say it, but she's extremely beautiful (like at least 8/10), I ALWAYS, always stare at her when I see her, and then I become frustrated. You find it rude? :redface:

woah lower your gaze bruh

How does she look? :smile:
Yeah i find it rude. These men were staring at me for a good few minutes when I was on holiday in dubai not long ago and it just creeped the hell outta me. Too many pervs there. Atleast the ones in my area don't stare at hijabis for too long lol xD
Reply 16
Original post by iamu
I literally look at every single female I see

haha me too!! It's so hard not to!
Original post by Helloworld_95
Most guys don't stare, it's usually just one or two quick peeks, a couple of seconds at most, any more and the guy things she's looking back in the same way. Well, that's the norm anyway.

Is this in reference to hijabis or non-hijabis? Lol
Original post by Stinkum
Because they look good.

This pretty much answers the question! :ditto:
Reply 19
woah lower your gaze bruh

How does she look? :smile:
Yeah i find it rude. These men were staring at me for a good few minutes when I was on holiday in dubai not long ago and it just creeped the hell outta me. Too many pervs there. Atleast the ones in my area don't stare at hijabis for too long lol xD

omg...I know :redface: I'm a very bad person.
Mashallah she looks very beautiful really. At least an 8/10. Really cute! haha

I never really stare for more than a split second, rarely ever a full second. not like those creeps who stare for 2+ seconds! My mind has developed the ability to capture images very quickly. I'm trying to develop my X-ray vision now, clothes are just such an unnecessary barrier don't you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending