The Student Room Group

Grade+BTEC+University=Help??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Thank you, I do hope so. Yeah so were mine thinking about it.

Aww congrats, do you have an unconditional now? :biggrin:

I guess its unconditional now? I mean it was conditional but I guess as I was only one grade of they were fine with me.

My place was confirmed on Ucas when I was on holiday. A very amazing way to end the holiday I would say, haha :biggrin:
Original post by cecld
I guess its unconditional now? I mean it was conditional but I guess as I was only one grade of they were fine with me.

My place was confirmed on Ucas when I was on holiday. A very amazing way to end the holiday I would say, haha :biggrin:

Yeah it should be if they accepted you.

Yeah I bet it was :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Yeah it should be if they accepted you.

Yeah I bet it was :smile:

:biggrin:

So what are you doing? Are you at Uni? Or are you going to Uni? Or finishing Uni? And what Uni are you at? Or what Uni are you going to?

Hope its Solent Southampton, you seem a very nice person. If it's not Solent Southampton then :frown:
Original post by cecld
:biggrin:

So what are you doing? Are you at Uni? Or are you going to Uni? Or finishing Uni? And what Uni are you at? Or what Uni are you going to?

Hope its Solent Southampton, you seem a very nice person. If it's not Solent Southampton then :frown:

I'm starting uni in September doing Film Production at Sheffield Hallam (fingers crossed) :smile:
Reply 24
Sounds good :biggrin:

great choice in course and good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending