The Student Room Group

What body shape is cheryl cole considered? an hourglass? Or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shefflibs
She has had a boob job so her natural body shape would be pretty petite, but with the enhancements probably hourglass. Either way she has an absolutely phenomenal body!

not confirmed though... I like to think she didn't because her dimensions are my current ones so she's not unrealistic.

And petit isn't a shape it's a size.
Original post by redferry
That would make her top heavy and not an hoirglass sureley? To be an hourgkass your bust measurements should be within an inch of your hip measurements, for instance I am 36-25-36

usually it is but her hips are too prominent to be an inverted triangle. So what would she then be? You know? What do you think?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Justagirl20
not confirmed though... I like to think she didn't because her dimensions are my current ones so she's not unrealistic.

And petit isn't a shape it's a size.

I wish my breasts would magically change like hers did then. She might be classed as an hourglass but to me she doesn't look one at all. Although she has a teeny waist it doesn't look particularly defined, there isn't a vast difference between her waist and hips looking at photos of her and not measurements released on a website. I would say she had a fairly boyish one with added curves up top. Does it matter anyway? She looks amazing.
I wonder if she's regretting going on Popstars: The Rivals now. I mean, if she can handle the fame then the paparazzi wouldn't be going mad for her
Original post by Shefflibs
I wish my breasts would magically change like hers did then. She might be classed as an hourglass but to me she doesn't look one at all. Although she has a teeny waist it doesn't look particularly defined, there isn't a vast difference between her waist and hips looking at photos of her and not measurements released on a website. I would say she had a fairly boyish one with added curves up top. Does it matter anyway? She looks amazing.

well I've seen other celebrities with the same waist to hip difference and they have the same hips as hers 23-33 .69 whr. She doesn't have salma hayek hips. But I was looking up the difference between neat and full hourglasses.

The exaggerated ones are what we're used to but nina dobrev or Candice swanepoel would be neat hourglasses. I think.

Anyhow I meant the standard five what shape she would be inverted triangle hourglass apple pear or rectangle. Maybe I should have added a link in the op. I will just a sec.
alright added it
usually it is but her hips are too prominent to be an inverted triangle. So what would she then be? You know? What do you think?

If she is tuly the measurements you gave then she would be an inverted triangle. I mean all that means is you are bust heavy which if her bust is truly 4 inches bigger than her hips, is the case.

I must say Im dubious though, she doesnt look that much bigger in the bust. Might be because shes not got much of a bum though.
Definitely not an hour glass.
Agree with everyone who says shes gorgeous.
Problem with her is shes a grubby tramp who has been around the block.
Would be rated higher if she had class
(edited 9 years ago)
there are some people that don't agree and are adamant since she's not an A she must be an hourglass but I agree she's a pear.

I have no idea why people are adamant, it's pretty damn obvious that she's a pear. Thank you for agreeing :smile:
If she is tuly the measurements you gave then she would be an inverted triangle. I mean all that means is you are bust heavy which if her bust is truly 4 inches bigger than her hips, is the case.

I must say Im dubious though, she doesnt look that much bigger in the bust. Might be because shes not got much of a bum though.

no it also means you have no waist definition and have a cluttered look which she doesn't seem to have

she has a butt. She's not flat at least.

she has a 34C so that's big for being so small.
(edited 9 years ago)
no it also means you have no waist definition and have a cluttered look which she doesn't seem to have

she has a butt. She's not flat at least.

she has a 34C so that's big for being so small.

I'm sorry but no way in a million years does her rib cage measure 34 inches. That's 2 inches bigger than mine and I'm huge in comparison to her
I'm sorry but no way in a million years does her rib cage measure 34 inches. That's 2 inches bigger than mine and I'm huge in comparison to her
well yea it's her equivalent size
well yea it's her equivalent size

She's still top heavy by those measurements therefore not an hourglass...
Why does it matter exactly?
Reply 54
Original post by Stinkum
Yes it is smaller, but only marginally so. Just having a smaller waist does not make you hourglass-shaped, there needs to be a large and noticeable difference, i.e. unusually wide hips and an unusually narrow waist, with a large bust measurement. And having the slightest of curves does not make her curvy. I have curves around my hips like everyone does, but I'm not curvy! She's just slim, that's all.

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's still top heavy by those measurements therefore not an hourglass...

no you can actually be a top hourglass there is such a thing.

http://trendsfashionandbeauty.com/2012/10/24/your-body-shape-type-is-top-hourglass/
(edited 9 years ago)
really??? if you think that what an hour glass figure looks like you guys must have pretty slim hour glasses. she's like a stick.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Strange post.

Strangely accurate you mean.

:colone:
You guys have no lives

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
There is no such thing as defined body shapes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest