Counting Down the Days on the SQA page now you know its serious :eek:

Crapping myself haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeschichteJunge
Crapping myself haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHAHA ...
Original post by LongLazyDays
I know! This year I finished 28th May and time has flown since then. I haven't done much in that time!! :colondollar:
:eek: Woah! That's quick! Did he get into Oxford? If so, well done to him!

I wish that could happen with all exams...but I do like waiting for my results.

Only problem is if I get, say a B in Chemistry (:w00t::w00t:) I'll forget what questions came up that helped me! :redface:

Good! The summer SHOULD be flying by, that means you're enjoying it. :biggrin:
I'm having a really fun summer. My 2nd last long summer holiday. :cry2:

Yeah, it was a medicine exam! A clinical one, so he was literally being marked as he did it, marks double-checked a bit later, then released to him. :tongue:

Lol! That's fine, once I finish an exam I tend to never think about it again after the first week after it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mathsisannoying
HAHAHA ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
you will be fine my friend ! :smile:
you will be fine my friend ! :smile:

I hope so, and you!😁🍀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Good! The summer SHOULD be flying by, that means you're enjoying it. :biggrin:
I'm having a really fun summer. My 2nd last long summer holiday. :cry2:

Yeah, it was a medicine exam! A clinical one, so he was literally being marked as he did it, marks double-checked a bit later, then released to him. :tongue:

Lol! That's fine, once I finish an exam I tend to never think about it again after the first week after it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it's nice to relax from studying and going to school. I've enjoyed it but I don't miss it. :biggrin:

Glad to hear you're summer's going well too! What are you doing? :smile:

That exam sounds really good if you wanted to know your mark straight away! Ah well....

I know! Time goes on....:smile:
Yeah, it's nice to relax from studying and going to school. I've enjoyed it but I don't miss it. :biggrin:

Glad to hear you're summer's going well too! What are you doing? :smile:

That exam sounds really good if you wanted to know your mark straight away! Ah well....

I know! Time goes on....:smile:

You might miss it towards the end of the holiday! I know I definitely did. By the time I got to the end of summer, I genuinely wanted to go back to school. :tongue:

Just a mish mash of everything, really! Get to spend a majority of my time focusing on a lot of hobbies now that I've got the time off from uni; get to spend time with friends and the girlfriend; had some work splattered in there; got some volunteering, too. Also doing a lot of work for TSR in preparation for all the results days coming up, and will be super busy on the days. oh lawd! Rewarding experience regardless, and I love to be kept busy. Last summer I did so little and I just got SO bored by the time I was coming up to the end of it.
What've you been doing?? Anyone reading this who's did anything cool!?
Only 2 weeks to go now :/
Original post by ashleymacleod
Only 2 weeks to go now :/

I know reminded every day haha im sure it will fly in im nervous and quite happy!
You might miss it towards the end of the holiday! I know I definitely did. By the time I got to the end of summer, I genuinely wanted to go back to school. :tongue:

Just a mish mash of everything, really! Get to spend a majority of my time focusing on a lot of hobbies now that I've got the time off from uni; get to spend time with friends and the girlfriend; had some work splattered in there; got some volunteering, too. Also doing a lot of work for TSR in preparation for all the results days coming up, and will be super busy on the days. oh lawd! Rewarding experience regardless, and I love to be kept busy. Last summer I did so little and I just got SO bored by the time I was coming up to the end of it.

Well I had my first shift at the Commonwealth Games yesterday. Going to Helensburgh today to stay with an elderly couple putting me up in a homestay programme. Working around 70+ hours, and I've never worked before :tongue: #knackering
Original post by ChrissyH
Well I had my first shift at the Commonwealth Games yesterday. Going to Helensburgh today to stay with an elderly couple putting me up in a homestay programme. Working around 70+ hours, and I've never worked before :tongue: #knackering

Oh wow, yeah! We've got a good few mods working at that this year. Didn't find out about volunteering at it until well-after the deadline, would've loved to do it.

I'll be off on Sunday to see the women's -63kg weightlifting. :biggrin:
Oh wow, yeah! We've got a good few mods working at that this year. Didn't find out about volunteering at it until well-after the deadline, would've loved to do it.

I'll be off on Sunday to see the women's -63kg weightlifting. :biggrin:

hey ecosse could you post some questions on the front of the thread to get some discussions started i dont know if you have seen the one from last year maybe get some of them over here? thanks

I'll be off on Sunday to see the women's -63kg weightlifting.

So.... how many giant pandas is that?
Original post by Pennyarcade
So.... how many giant pandas is that?

These women weigh approximately half a giant panda.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey ecosse could you post some questions on the front of the thread to get some discussions started i dont know if you have seen the one from last year maybe get some of them over here? thanks

Hey man, definitely! I'll have a look at last year's and see if any ideas hit me! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah... When my younger sibling goes back to school I'll think I'm going back.:sad:
One of my teachers said, " you're not leaving - you have a permanent place here". Aww! My form teacher (who saw me everyday) called me by my middle name for 3 years. She realised but kept getting it mixed up! :smile:

Your summer is really good. Hope you have a good time! Yes, I've realised that I need to keep busy... Maximum is about two weeks - then I try to find anything to do! :redface:
Me - not much! Relaxing in this nice but WARM sunshine :cool: then had two weeks work experience which was really interesting and good. Then have a Tesco interview soon as well. Will also meet up with some friends as well.
Yeah... When my younger sibling goes back to school I'll think I'm going back.:sad:
One of my teachers said, " you're not leaving - you have a permanent place here". Aww! My form teacher (who saw me everyday) called me by my middle name for 3 years. She realised but kept getting it mixed up! :smile:

Your summer is really good. Hope you have a good time! Yes, I've realised that I need to keep busy... Maximum is about two weeks - then I try to find anything to do! :redface:
Me - not much! Relaxing in this nice but WARM sunshine :cool: then had two weeks work experience which was really interesting and good. Then have a Tesco interview soon as well. Will also meet up with some friends as well.

Is your younger sibling at primary? Or are you just off to uni next year?

Oh yeah? :biggrin: work experience in what?
Best of luck getting the job!

Loving this weather also. :coma:
Is your younger sibling at primary? Or are you just off to uni next year?

Oh yeah? :biggrin: work experience in what?
Best of luck getting the job!

Loving this weather also. :coma:

My sibling is going into S3 and hopefully I'll be going to uni this year. If not, then college! :smile:
My work experience was in Public Relations and Marketing.
Thank you very much! I hope so too! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending