The Student Room Group

Firmed Manchester...regretting?

I've already firmed BA Finance at Uni of Manchester(for 2015 entry), though a slight part of me is starting to regret a little. Felt like I should've gone for Finance, Accounting and Management BSc in Notts.

What are your views, in terms of career prospects, securing a good intern etc?

Of course the city life of Manc is more attractive, but school feels for Manc are also a lot a lot more for intl students.

Would love to hear some advice...
Reply 1
Original post by makrxx
I've already firmed BA Finance at Uni of Manchester(for 2015 entry), though a slight part of me is starting to regret a little. Felt like I should've gone for Finance, Accounting and Management BSc in Notts.

What are your views, in terms of career prospects, securing a good intern etc?

Of course the city life of Manc is more attractive, but school feels for Manc are also a lot a lot more for intl students.

Would love to hear some advice...

Hi there,

Manchester is an excellent university. It's international reputation is better than Nottingham's which is a very important thing to consider. The campus is beautiful and the course IMO is slightly more respected than Fin Acc Man at Nottingham. Not only that but you said yourself that the city life is better so I'm not sure why you're having second thoughts? Have you visited both campuses?

Goldfly
Unlikely to be any difference between Manchester/Nottingham in terms of securing internships or career prospects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending