The Student Room Group

Is LSE really worth to re-apply?

Hello guys.

This is my 2nd round of UCAS and so far I got an offer from Bristol for accounting and finance and i already confirmed my choice.However, I always have wanted to study at LSE. Well, I do know that Bristol is a great university, but still want to study at LSE. Last year, I took a gap year just because I didn't get into LSE. Also, if I get in there and personally, I don't mind of starting over again at LSE next year, but I want to ask you guys if it is really worth it?

While I am studying at the university, most of my friends will have a job by that time and I am just scared if it would be just waste of the time.

Any advices or recommendation are welcomed.
Dude, Bristol University is a really nice place to study :eek: LSE is nice but have you seen how nice Bristol is? :smile:
From what i can make out you've applied to LSE twice so far and not got an offer? If that is the case then it is unlikely that you would get an offer next year
Bristols still a really good uni and a nice place itself, maybe look into bristol more? :smile:
Original post by londonkchan
Hello guys.

This is my 2nd round of UCAS and so far I got an offer from Bristol for accounting and finance and i already confirmed my choice.However, I always have wanted to study at LSE. Well, I do know that Bristol is a great university, but still want to study at LSE. Last year, I took a gap year just because I didn't get into LSE. Also, if I get in there and personally, I don't mind of starting over again at LSE next year, but I want to ask you guys if it is really worth it?

While I am studying at the university, most of my friends will have a job by that time and I am just scared if it would be just waste of the time.

Just to clarify, you have applied to LSE twice, once with predicted grades and once with achieved grades, and were rejected both times? This is a pretty clear indication that they are not interested, and unless something on your application changes, you are heading for a third rejection. Go to Bristol.
Original post by londonkchan
Hello guys.

Looking through your (confused and confusing) previous posts, I am guessing that you received the Bristol offer through Extra? Given the rejections you have had, I would bite Bristol's hand off if I were you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending