The Student Room Group

Personal Statement problem

Hello,
I would like to ask if it is necessary to send just one personal statement to all the universities I will be applying to. I plan to apply to 5 UK uni's, but on every uni the course is slightly different - Information Management for Business, Managament and Psychology, Film Studies and Psychology, ... So I don't know how it would be possible for me to write one personal statement that could somehow cover all of this. Can I write multiple of those?

Thank you very much,

Nanami
Reply 1
Original post by Nanami
Hello,
I would like to ask if it is necessary to send just one personal statement to all the universities I will be applying to. I plan to apply to 5 UK uni's, but on every uni the course is slightly different - Information Management for Business, Managament and Psychology, Film Studies and Psychology, ... So I don't know how it would be possible for me to write one personal statement that could somehow cover all of this. Can I write multiple of those?

Thank you very much,

Nanami

You can only send one personal statement, so you need to make sure your personal statement is suitable to send to all the uni's you are applying to. You're going to have to generalize it a bit.
Reply 2
Whaaat that kinda sucks, oh well, thank you very much :smile: Is there a reason to why it is like this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending