Walahi ma aqaani. Marka skuuladha la furo, threadka live buu noqona :party2:

What are your plans for today waryaa?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Sacadaan baa soo kacdey?!?!

Spoiler

Walahi ma aqaani. Marka skuuladha la furo, threadka live buu noqona :party2:

What are your plans for today waryaa?

loooool

wax badan majiro, waxaa is arkeena saxiib oo skuulkay ka baxay. Aad ii u dhib badantahay in online wax laga organisegareeyo

adiga ne?

muku weydiinin sidee uu kuu yahay ramadaanka? wax yaar aba ka dhiman
Original post by hugoalmeida
loooool

wax badan majiro, waxaa is arkeena saxiib oo skuulkay ka baxay. Aad ii u dhib badantahay in online wax laga organisegareeyo

adiga ne?

muku weydiinin sidee uu kuu yahay ramadaanka? wax yaar aba ka dhiman

"Organisegareeyo" Afsomali iyo ingriis baa isku dareeysa. Caadi matihid :lol:

Haa waan gartay. Lakiin kuleelkaa adhiyoo sooman maxaa sameenkartiin?

Ramadanka uu iska fiicanyahay. Lakiin gaajo xun baa markaa soo kaco iqabato :frown: dhakhso buu ramadanka dhamaadhe lakiin soo ma'han? :nooo:

Ciida maxaa sameeyne?
Alhamdulillah everything is good habibty! Hows your summer and ramadan so far?

And yessss i honestly cannot wait for my course to begin. I miss studying so much :frown: a little nervous though. Would you be an angel and pass down some words of wisdom from your freshers week to your marexaan sister ? :wink:

And yeaaaaa mashaAllah she is!! I thought she was somali but shes apparently moroccan and egyptian. Still cute though :love:

Lmaoo at maraxaan sister. Yeah course: the people you befriend in freshers in my course are the people you are most likely to hand with throughout the course. So make sure ya hang out with so,e cool peeps because after a while everryone has their own clicks n ot becomes kinda hard to make friends. For me on freshers week I just attenedes the events and chiled for a bit and then went home. Took no free stuff whatsoever cause I was silly. Make sure youtake free stuff! Also holla at the sistas in your somalisoc and isoc at your uni they tend to be cool. You going to UCL right? If so holla at the somalisoc ova there for sure. It is well wicked. Other than dat enjoy ur freshers sis insaAllah. Make sire you keep on top of your studies insaAllah and not leave things till last minute- just sort out ya notes over the year.

Also learn short cuts too places at ur uni. I swear I learned so many diff lofts to get on which hardly anyome uses at uni wheneever I am late to class and there s a bunch of ppl usng the main lift.

Soz for spelling mistakes, am using my tablet.
How is everyone doing on here tho? Seen a couple of newbies. What y'all planning for Eid iA?
Original post by Don'tNod
I completely agree! Islam teaches us that a wife must obey her husband; if your husband requests you stay at home, you must or you forsake yourself to sin. I used to think, gee, I'll never marry someone that would exercise their authority in such a way - I would identify such a deficiency in character before it got to that - but that's besides the point. Doesn't it irk others that they can pursue that avenue of control? :confused:

This is why ladies and gents, you speak to the bae you are trying to marry about their opinion on women working rather than having sheesha lessons with them. Busy saying...

But on a serious note guys there are girls who LIKE to stay at home and do all that motherely stuff y'all seem to be in to. Holla at her and leave the rest (ie me) who would rather die than be locked up in a house waiting for my bae's wages enjoy life a bit.
Haha thanks. My teachers were quite surprised too xD (i was predicted ABC but after retaking some AS modules and working hard in A2, i managed to get A*AB). My teachers seriously undermined what I'm capable of but then again my AS grades were crap so i don't blame them :rofl:

What you planning to study akhi/ukht?

wow impressive grades, any tips (going into y13) ? :smile:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Lmaoo at maraxaan sister. Yeah course: the people you befriend in freshers in my course are the people you are most likely to hand with throughout the course. So make sure ya hang out with so,e cool peeps because after a while everryone has their own clicks n ot becomes kinda hard to make friends. For me on freshers week I just attenedes the events and chiled for a bit and then went home. Took no free stuff whatsoever cause I was silly. Make sure youtake free stuff! Also holla at the sistas in your somalisoc and isoc at your uni they tend to be cool. You going to UCL right? If so holla at the somalisoc ova there for sure. It is well wicked. Other than dat enjoy ur freshers sis insaAllah. Make sire you keep on top of your studies insaAllah and not leave things till last minute- just sort out ya notes over the year.

Also learn short cuts too places at ur uni. I swear I learned so many diff lofts to get on which hardly anyome uses at uni wheneever I am late to class and there s a bunch of ppl usng the main lift.

Soz for spelling mistakes, am using my tablet.

Ahh thanks so much for this advice sis. I will take it on board inshaAllah :smile:
And no, i'm going Queen mary's. Ucl rejected me but Alhamdulillah I'm happy with Allah's decision. They don't have a somali soc though but i heard there might be a new one this year not sure tbh.

And yes ofcourse i'll be getting all dem freebies :woo: lool

This is why ladies and gents, you speak to the bae you are trying to marry about their opinion on women working rather than having sheesha lessons with them. Busy saying...

But on a serious note guys there are girls who LIKE to stay at home and do all that motherely stuff y'all seem to be in to. Holla at her and leave the rest (ie me) who would rather die than be locked up in a house waiting for my bae's wages enjoy life a bit.

Lool we have such similar views :five:
Original post by TheLionHearted
wow impressive grades, any tips (going into y13) ? :smile:

My biggest tip is to start your revision notes very early. Every weekend, recap what you learnt that week and put it into notes and highlight them. Also make flashcards as you go along (as they're extremely useful when it comes to memorising stuff. You can get like 200 for a fiver at amazon btw :tongue: ). I'm telling you this because when it comes to like April when everyone is just starting their notes and panicking, you'll have a way easier time and all you have to do is re-read your notes and do plenty of past papers (print every single one).

What subjects do you do? I did psychology, law and sociology and can help you out if you do these :smile:
OMG YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM THAT I'VE DISCOVERED THE SOMALI SIDE OF TSR. Excitement aside, Asalaamu aaleykum people. I'll be going to rhul in september inshaAllah and I have a really important Q, is there anyone here starting or currently attending Royal Holloway? I've heard its basically cadaan central and I really need some Somalis in my life otherwise I'll probably forget Somali and hooyo macaan will disown me lol.
My biggest tip is to start your revision notes very early. Every weekend, recap what you learnt that week and put it into notes and highlight them. Also make flashcards as you go along (as they're extremely useful when it comes to memorising stuff. You can get like 200 for a fiver at amazon btw :tongue: ). I'm telling you this because when it comes to like April when everyone is just starting their notes and panicking, you'll have a way easier time and all you have to do is re-read your notes and do plenty of past papers (print every single one).

What subjects do you do? I did psychology, law and sociology and can help you out if you do these :smile:

Unfortunately, i dont do any of those subjects, ill continue with maths, phys and chem for next year. Thanks for the tips tho, appreciate it :biggrin:
Unfortunately, i dont do any of those subjects, ill continue with maths, phys and chem for next year. Thanks for the tips tho, appreciate it :biggrin:

I just finished A2 Maths. Word of advice: it is craaaaaazy difficult compared to AS. You need to make sure you stay on top of the content and NEVER lag behind because you'll be done for. Also did you do S1 or M1? If you did S1 then you're lucky because S2 is a lot easier than S1. But C3 and C4... :frown: they still haunt my nightmares :frown:

p.s: sorry if I freaked you out but I wish someone had given me this kind of advice when I was starting year 13 wallahi. I just don't want you to be overly stressed like I was. InshaAllah you'll do great :smile:
Original post by themorninglight
I just finished A2 Maths. Word of advice: it is craaaaaazy difficult compared to AS. You need to make sure you stay on top of the content and NEVER lag behind because you'll be done for. Also did you do S1 or M1? If you did S1 then you're lucky because S2 is a lot easier than S1. But C3 and C4... :frown: they still haunt my nightmares :frown:

p.s: sorry if I freaked you out but I wish someone had given me this kind of advice when I was starting year 13 wallahi. I just don't want you to be overly stressed like I was. InshaAllah you'll do great :smile:

I did S1 but Im hoping to do M1 since i wanna be an engineer, not sure if that's how it works. Do i have to continue with statistics or can i do M1? Thanks so much for the advice :biggrin: I'll take it on board, I am slightly daunted about the prospect of doing these hard subjects next year tho

For chem if you doing OCR holla at me boo I can help you with it. Main advice I can give you for chem is to do past exam papers. Do them a number of times and use it as a revision tool. When I was in my Alevels days I did 60% past papers and 40% working from the book. Evn if at first the questions seem foreign look at the answers and try and work it out from there. But yeah like I said if you need he'll just holla.
Does my pharmacy buddy Ahmed no longer come on here?
Does my pharmacy buddy Ahmed no longer come on here?

he doesn't post much on this soc but he still uses the site

aw bless you're both future pharmacists :ahee:
where's the soc's main lad umar??????? is he even alive? :eek:
he doesn't post much on this soc but he still uses the site

aw bless you're both future pharmacists :ahee:

Ooohhh I see. Yeah insaAllah really hope so! Has your Ramadan been good boo?

Quick Reply

Latest