The Student Room Group

Does size really matter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xoflower
I feel bad for guys with small ones.. I mean, how are they going to be able to FULLY satisfy a girl?

Yeah, fingers and oral but its different during sex I'm guessing so sex would be boring if a girl is will a small guy and she might as well not have sex lol.

sex is never and can never be boring. if you're having boring sex you're doing it wrong...
Original post by Anonymous
Health experts normally tell us that size doesnt matter according to women but does it really?

Basically as long as you're LESS than 8 inches you're perfect - any bigger and you can potentially cause severe pain and serious health problems to the recipient.
im yet to find a woman who enjoys a girth as large as mine :/ from what i have heard the sweet spot is about 6inches of girth

What's your length and girth size then?
Original post by ldsbabe
What if I have?

..................S
Original post by AnharM
Daaamn, you've been through the blocks

And before you try to offend me 'Anhar'...please learn to speak English. It's round the block...not 'through the blocks'
how big is too big in terms of length and girth?

It depends on the girl, just like guys are different shapes and sizes so are girls.
Reply 46
Original post by ldsbabe
What if I have?

Original post by ldsbabe
And before you try to offend me 'Anhar'...please learn to speak English. It's round the block...not 'through the blocks'

Excuse me for using the term incorrectly.

Looool how many guys you've been with? I wasn't about to offend you LOL
I really don't get why guys obsess over having a massive dick, it really isn't a good thing lol
Original post by AnharM
Excuse me for using the term incorrectly.

Looool how many guys you've been with? I wasn't about to offend you LOL

Not about to divulge on TSR honey.
Reply 49
Original post by ldsbabe
Not about to divulge on TSR honey.

PM it? :tongue:
Original post by xOHarriet
I really don't get why guys obsess over having a massive dick, it really isn't a good thing lol

how small (length) can it be tell youre like "damn son...sorry"
Original post by ldsbabe

I sense a bit of casual racism here :eyeball:
What's your length and girth size then?

well the length wasn't what i was talking about, but on i have a 7.5in girth at the widest point
Original post by DocdoLITTLE
how small (length) can it be tell youre like "damn son...sorry"

I've never been in that situation so I wouldn't know
I sense a bit of casual racism here :eyeball:

No casual racism. You don't know my race for one. I just knew that was a name and I like to call people by their names, especially when they're trying to mug me off over the internet.
well the length wasn't what i was talking about, but on i have a 7.5in girth at the widest point

sure...
Original post by DocdoLITTLE
sure...

hey, i would be happy to prove it lol
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
So long as it's 7inch or more it's fine..

Are you a girl or guy?
As a well endowed individual , I'd say if it's average or above then your good. Depends on the girl though , however it's more about how you use the tool , then how large it is.
hey, i would be happy to prove it lol

unless you mean 7.5 cm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending