The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Agapelove
It is relevant because of the Muslim influence on Palestine today. Islam considers Jerusalem their 3rd holy city, correct? Even though Islam already has 2 (Mecca and Medina in Arabia), they stole Jerusalem from Judaism, and they don't want to give Jerusalem back to Judaism, now do they?

How can you steal something from people who did not own that something?

Islam "stole" Jerusalem from the Byzantium Empire, not Judaism.

Actually, some people hate due to racism. :frown: Racism doesn't need something being done against someone else to exist.

Sadly, when the Jewish survivors of the holocaust began to immigrate in mass to Palestine, the Palestinians did not welcome them as fellow descendants of Abraham. Instead, they fought against them.While not excusing the Israelis, after having been persecuted by Europeans, they started to fight back against the Palestinians and against the English who controlled Palestine at that time.

It is wrong for the Israelis to attack and kill the Palestinians. It is also wrong for the Palestinians to try to attack the Israelis with their rockets and stones. Both sides should learn to live peaceably with each other.

Why did the Jews not fight back against the European countries like Germany? Why do they not make a "homeland" in Germany?

After all, they sure lived there longer than they were in Palestine. Why did the Arabs have to contend with mass immigration from EUROPEAN JEWS?

Bible Quotes

Only 0.14% of the world believes Palestine is a "homeland for Jews" and these Jews are colloquially termed "the modern" ones.

Many of the actual practising Orthodox ones do not believe a word of that rubbish as demonstrated by their protest against Israel here:

It is very ironic that those atheist Jews, as well as those Christians who do not adhere to the old law of Moses would turn around and use the scriptures (that they do not believe in) as evidence of a claim that Palestine should be a "Jewish Homeland because it says in the scriptures"...
Original post by Chindits
I think you're missing the point - probably deliberately.

'people' like you deride Israel for their military action. You reserve your harshest condemnation for Israel. Indeed the likes of the BBC does too.

Israeli spokesman are routinely treated like dirt by Hamas' friend Jon Snow or the BBC crew and accused of all sorts.

What I'm doing, is pointing out your hypocrisy and that of the media.

Did we ever hear of "disproportionate force" with regards to NATO hitting Serbia?

Did we ever hear of "disproportionate force" when NATO took on cave dwellers in Afghanistan?

Did we ever have the same uproar when NATO bombed hospitals and schools and refugees etc?

Of course not. THOSE are "mistakes", when Israel does it, it's WAR CRIMES/ETHNIC CLEANSING/GENOCIDE.

You see the difference?

So when Israelis wonder why THEY are treated to a different standard than everyone else in the world, there's only one conclusion, and that's out and out bigotry.

Your strange assumption is that I or anyone in here approves of or condones NATO's actions in the examples you provided. This is a thread about Israel and Palestine, so in here we are talking about Israel and Palestine. Israel has been at this for 60 odd years now, invading land, destroying homes, spreading terror and murdering civilians and it's truly incredible how you people manage to spin it to look like Palestine are the aggressors and the initiators of conflict. Hamas, whilst far from perfect and guilty of crimes themselves, are a logical response to decades of oppression and fear. There is only one side that is truly in the wrong here, and most of us can quite easily work out who
Original post by Acidy
No view is pathetic. There are only uneducated views and ignorance with your post as a prime example. Derp, one Rabbi called for extermination of the Palestinians therefore all Jews must want that because deep-de-derp.

A death on either side is a tragedy. To argue Israel should be labeled as the ''bully'' because it's better prepared is stoopid. Having a sophisticated military system, they spend Billions on protection of their citizens whilst in contrast the Palestinians welcome death. I'm sure you'll agree with me that it's sick encourage death as a means for media-support as this the natural weapon of Gaza. Again, re-evaluate and stop listening to whoever's giving you pretentious political ideas.

Firstly if a prominent imam from Hamas ordered the death of all of Israel , you and the rest of TSR geeks would use this as a standard for the whole of Gaza.
Secondly no don't act like the billions haven't come from US aid.
Thirdly 25% of all recent casualties have been children. Don't act like Gaza begs for sympathy, just because their is increasing awareness of the crimes of Israel.
(edited 9 years ago)
While I believe Israel absolutely has a right to defend itself and its people from the thousands of rockets that get fired at them, slaughtering innocent children isn't the way to go about this.

Their enemy is Hamas, it isn't children playing football on the beach.
Original post by ahmadalkarute

The people did not come from thin air. They lived there, but simply did not have a 'country'. At that time there were no countries. Europe was the same. Europe was composed of feudal lords and empires. they were not countries. Palestinians wanted to create a country at the same time the rest of the world did. The only problem was the Ottoman Empire.

Why didn't the Ottoman Empire give the Palestinians their own country? Just curious.

The British promised to give Palestinians their own country if the empire was defeat, and so they aided in it. Then they set out to create a country. the Palestinians had a currency, laws, and everything necessary to create a country when the migration of the Jews occurred. Palestinians were backstabbed by the British, and Then Israel was created, so Palestinians have the same right to create a country as the jews. the only problem is the fact that the whole world aided Israel, but not Palestine.

Palestine can have a state/country too. The only issue is they don't want an Israel state; they in general don't love the Jewish people. I thought the Arabs and the Jews are distant relatives... both descendants of Abraham? Why can't they get along? Why didn't the descendants of Abraham (through Ishmael) living in Palestine welcome the refugees, who are also descendants of Abraham (though Isaac and Jacob (Israel)?

Is it true that most people nowadays who identify as Arabs are not in fact descendants of Abraham?

3. Jews predate Arabs,but they don't predate the Canaanites. They don't predate the tribes before that. They do not predate the hunter-gatherers before that. there were a million different tribes before them, and Israelis can trace back to their descendants 5000 years ago (random number) just as well as Arabs can trace back to theirs (neither can).

The Jews conquered the Canaanites. While I do not appreciate them killing the Canaanites, that did happen. :frown: Arabs as well conquered other people groups, killing other people. English as well...

I also said that there is no pure Israeli/jewish blood from the past.

God knows if there is 'pure' Israeli blood much better than mere mortals do.

I am an Arab in Israel, and I will tell you that the government and many people have a huge problem for it. we are still trying to get my father a passport so he can live her. No jew would have this problem. Also, when I go to a primarily Jewish area, I am always treated like a lesser creature. Our human rights barely exist. What you said about a Jew living in Arab areas is true. they wouldn't be safe, but that is only because arabs want revenge (not that I think revenge is right), but things have not always been like this.

That is sad and wrong. That needs to change, but Arabs or Palestinians throwing rockets into Israel doesn't help that situation, does it? Even uneducated little boys throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers doesn't help anything; it just shows an extreme hostility.

In the USA, if a boy threw rocks at a police officer, he'd be in big trouble, no matter his ethnicity. Why don't the Arabs/Palestinians treat the Jewish people kindly? Martin Luther King Jr. experienced persecution for his standing up to inequality in the USA. However, he taught and showed nonviolence. If he had used violence, a lot of bloodshed would have happened and human civil rights would have suffered greatly. His use of nonviolence and love shamed 'white' people into understanding that they are not superior to people of other skin colors/ethnicities.

Jews have lived in the old city, Nablus (Samarian region), Hebron, etc for an extremely long time, but these jews are much different than "Isreali Jews". These jews are oftentimes against Israel all together, and as one told me their father said "I wish Israel was never created so we could live in peace with the Arabs like we used to"

Much of the prophecies concerning Israel in the Tanakh were not well-received by some Jewish people. It's just a fact. That's one reason why many do not accept Jesus (Yeshua/Isa) as the Messiah; they don't think that Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53 are about Jesus, for example.

Palestinians were a group of people with a shared language, national symbols, and currency (in the past not anymore). these things were developed before the jews came and developed their new ones in the 1900's, so they do have an identity, a group, and a reason to own this land. I would also like to add that they were living on the land. LIVING ON THE LAND. No matter what claims Israel has, they have no right to kick people off of it and force them to live somewhere else. I am sorry, but is simply not humane, and I just don't know how people forget that. Living together was never a problem, but land being stolen and ruled by a group of people who do not represent their ideals is a problem (you can argue how Palestinians do not want to live in peace, but if you look back to the first migrations, for the most part, the jews lived with the arabs in peace until the jews started taking over through terroristic means)

I personally think the Muslims had no right to conquer Palestine from the Byzantine Empire, but they did. I also personally think that the Roman Empire had no right to destroy Jerusalem (and Israel/Judea) but they did.

The Jewish people originally immigrated to the land peacefully, buying land from the UK. Once the Palestinians started fighting their immigration, they did sadly react with violence instead of with love and kindness. This is wrong. If they had obeyed Jesus/Yeshua/Isa' commands to love their enemies (Matthew 5:44; Luke 6:27-37), then I think there would be peace today.

Anyways, why can't the Palestinians and the Jewish people live together in peace? Why can't the Jewish people have their one Jewish state? Arabs have many Arab states. I know Islam is hostile towards Jews who don't accept Muhammad's claims, but I do think Islam should give the only holy city of Judaism (Jerusalem) back to Judaism. Islam already has Mecca and Medina. The Arabs already have their Arab states. Why hate the one Jewish state so fiercely? Is Judaism and a Jewish Israel in the midst of Muslim-dominated lands a threat to Islam?
Original post by PaulPaulPaul
Firstly if a prominent imam from Hamas ordered the death of all of Israel , you and the rest of TSR geeks would use this as a standard for the whole of Gaza.
Secondly no don't act like the billions haven't come from US aid.
Thirdly 25% of all recent casualties have been children. Don't act like Gaza begs for sympathy, just because their is increasing awareness of the crimes of Israel.

I refuse to negotiate debates with two types of people:

- Terrorists
- TSR users who use profanity to harbour attention.
(edited 9 years ago)
Other News:

Police [Israeli] deny IDF claims that Yehud rocket from earlier today was intercepted.

United Airlines considers suspending all flights. Alternative arrangements being made for passengers to travel by El Air.

Increasing scrutiny on Israel's use of "Dahiya Doctrine"

Security Council Session streaming live here
Original post by Acidy
In my opinion the following should be considered:

There are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world or 23% of the World's population.

There's are 14-15 million jews in the world and are less than 0.1% of the world's population.

It's easy to hate the minority, especially when they stand up for themselves against the majority. This is the nature of human struggle.

If you can't view a situation objectively, reason and come to a reasonable conclusion about the current situation presented by a lot of the present anti-zionist media. You're probably not that smart.

Remember who owns the majority of the World's Wealth
- after a History's worth of persecution
- relative to their population (0.1%) (jesus christ.)

Do you see Rabbi's with Suicide vests walking into ASDA with the intention of inflicting harm? No. The truth is this is not within the nature of their religion and to think of Israel as a parable to Nazi Germany or otherwise is quite-frankly pathetic.

The fact is, and most of you won't be able to understand this, having been brainwashed with anti-logic conditioning.

Jews contribute the most to society and are the most peaceful nation when they are not being bombarded with religions that wish to crucify them. It's the survival of Israel against the world and nothing more. Would you rather they voluntarily lay down their lives and be slaughtered like sheep for no other purpose then to make the fundamentalist -terrorist middle east feel better about themselves?

This is probably going to sound a bit controversial, but Hey-ho. The fact remains, the majority of countries and it's civilian populations have nothing going for them. Keep in mind who gives the most contributions to the world, perhaps even google it.

If you think this is a religious conflict, you're probably not that smart, having been brainwashed with religious paranoia.
[h="1"]Netanyahu exposed. Netanyahu doesn't want peace![/h]

[h="1"]"Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finger"[/h][video="youtube;K9KDhsFFfGU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9KDhsFFfGU[/video]
Original post by mazhal
May god strike the jew, may they be plagued and accursed. May their dogs and bitches be born sterile so their generations be doomed to cease to exist, may they all die a slow painful death for the curse of the oppressed never goes unanswered

The Children of Israel are descendants of Abraham. God said to Abraham,

'I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.'

New International Version

Jesus Christ is Jewish. His mother is Jewish. Jesus Christ will return someday. He is the Jewish Messiah.

All the peoples on earth are blessed through Jesus Christ, a descendant of King David, descendant of Judah, son of Jacob (Israel), son of Isaac, son of Abraham.

Jesus Christ says to bless those who curse you. While i am a Gentile, I pray the Jewish people will follow Jesus' commands to love their enemies and to bless those who curse them. That is what both Palestine and Israel needs: the love of God shining through Jesus Christ, who loved his enemies and did not kill anybody, but rather died once for all, then rose from the dead and will return someday.

[h="3"]'But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.'[/h]Luke 6:27-28 (NIV)
They do need to learn how to get on with people yeah.

Have you ever read the book of Esther? It's an ancient historic document of the history of the Jews during the Persian Empire. They were almost genocided in that time.

Given that an estimated 1/6 of the world population at the time was Jewish, I'm slightly skeptical that, supposing the story is historically accurate, that it would have been suceesful enough to lead to the complete genocide of the Jews.

The Holocaust got pretty close. I wonder what would have happened had the USA not gotten involved?

It got nowhere near close, across the whole of Europe (that was affected) it was only 67% effective, so even within Nazi occupied Europe there were still ~3m Jews left post war, and obviously plenty more in the rest of the world

The Inquisitions and Crusades also got close. :frown: The Inquisitions forced Jewish conversions to 'Christianity' and then persecuted those they suspected as not being genuine. (Forced conversions are never genuine.) The Crusaders horribly killed Muslims and Jews and Christians. There's a reason why Jewish people in that time preferred Muslim rule to 'Christian'. :frown:

From what I can find, in both cases its in low enough numbers localised enough to have not been a threat to the global population as a whole. It seems to be as much genocide against the Jews as Israel is performing against Gaza, kill them were you can but not actively trying to wipe them out.
Original post by Chindits
I think you're missing the point - probably deliberately.

'people' like you deride Israel for their military action. You reserve your harshest condemnation for Israel. Indeed the likes of the BBC does too.

Israeli spokesman are routinely treated like dirt by Hamas' friend Jon Snow or the BBC crew and accused of all sorts.

What I'm doing, is pointing out your hypocrisy and that of the media.

Did we ever hear of "disproportionate force" with regards to NATO hitting Serbia?

Did we ever hear of "disproportionate force" when NATO took on cave dwellers in Afghanistan?

Did we ever have the same uproar when NATO bombed hospitals and schools and refugees etc?

Of course not. THOSE are "mistakes", when Israel does it, it's WAR CRIMES/ETHNIC CLEANSING/GENOCIDE.

You see the difference?

So when Israelis wonder why THEY are treated to a different standard than everyone else in the world, there's only one conclusion, and that's out and out bigotry.

This has been going on actually since the late 1800s. The affects of WW2 had huge significance on the number of Jews fleeing to Israel. Pro Israeli idiots and propaganda spouting delusional will have you believe this started in 1948 after the planned partitioning by the UN in 1947. The Israeli forces won the war and went further than the designated boundaries annexing land. However, this all started way before that yet pro Israelis like to blame the Arabs for not accepting in 1947/48 and invading. The catalyst for all of this stemmed from right in the early 1900s during the Ottoman Empire when Jews moved en masse into Palestine - Zionism.

The Israelis have been pathetically playing the victim card ever since.
Original post by bertstare
10/10 post

Thank you :smile:
Original post by TheGrinningSkull
If you think this is a religious conflict, you're probably not that smart, having been brainwashed with religious paranoia.

It's purely land based in theory. Inevitably religion has played a significant role in shaping the conflict, blurring the lines etc.

I don't believe in religion thus the paranoia was never there genius.
Original post by Sanctimonious
Thank you :smile:

U r 1 sekc writer. I like ya views m8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, not to mention those. I am glad that I was born post-Jesus instead of pre-Jesus.

Unfortunately with the advent of Jesus, secularism had yet to be invented, and in fact is only a relatively recent concept. America (for example) is a secular country (despite what we hear in the media), but only because its founders were not Christians - they were deists and men of the enlightenment. I'm much more grateful to live post-Western enlightenment than post-Jesus.

I understand, though I think that judging him by today's standards is a bit unfair, since he lived pre-Jesus.

I somehow doubt that Jesus was the first person to have pacifist or liberal ideas, he was just very vocal about them (which is what got him executed). Also I prefer to judge ideas than to judge people, and I see Moses' ideas as written down in the old testament, as quite similar to those of the modern day jihad (ISIS and Boko Haram, for example, imposing iron age law and taking sex slaves, no different to the commands of Moses).

Personally, I think Christians should follow Jesus' teachings to love more, myself included. As for the Jews, I do think that more are growing to appreciate Jesus Christ. The earliest Christians were all Jews, until Peter received a vision from God that Gentiles can accept Yeshua (Jesus) too. There are Jewish Christians today as well.

The sad thing about the relationship between Jews and Christianity is that some Gentile Christians have stripped the Jewishness away from Jesus, which is a grave error. They have horribly persecuted the Jewish people, which is dead wrong. Jesus Christ is Jewish and is the Jewish Messiah, though many Jewish people do not believe so, which is their right to believe what they believe is true/not true.

I always thought Christians basically were "Jews for Jesus", since the Jews are still waiting for their messiah while Christians believe Jesus is the messiah. I couldn't argue against following Jesus' teachings to love more, but to do so while calling myself Christian would feel like a betrayal of principle. For me the Christian label is associated more with (at best) fantasy and (at worst) violent oppression, including slavery. I think that if Jesus were alive today, he wouldn't want to be associated with Christianity for these reasons.

Well, I wonder if it depends on the kind of enemy. For example, Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. made very wise decisions to not fight with weapons and kill people. I don't know about Gandhi, but I do know that if MLK Jr. had decided to take a violent route, a horrible bloodbath would have ensued and it's possible that would have set back equality in the USA between people of different skin colors for a long time. It was in the best interest of everyone that Martin Luther King Jr. chose love and nonviolence as his weapons against inequality.

Absolutely, and I applaud him for it. People like Malcolm X were far worse, and often ended up being extreme racists themselves. I think that MLK understood the nature of human beings as individuals who are susceptible to bad ideas, and that once you have destroyed the bad ideas you should no longer bear a grudge over people who once believed in them.

I still think if Israel chose love and nonviolence, and instead just focused on protecting themselves instead of attacking, that could put out the fire of Hamas, you know what I mean?

Well Israel isn't the one being oppressed, let's be honest. The ones being oppressed are the innocent Palestinians. If Hamas used nonviolence (as well as the Palestinian movement in general), they would have tremendous success and would have a state by now, I think.

Do you think that irrational people can evolve into rational people through education and love? I hope they can, and I think some do, though how many or the ratio is hard to tell.

Well clearly they can. Germany turned from a fascist dictatorship into a liberal democracy, but it required tremendous force and massive defeat. I'm pessimistic though about Palestine and the middle east in general, because so many bad ideas are floating around and there isn't nearly enough advocacy for the good ones. People there seem to value blood and old grievances over territory more than they value freedom.

Very good points. You have a very good head on your shoulders, as my Dad would say. :smile:

Thank you, this forum (and this thread in particular) has a nasty habit of descending into spiteful argument (I'll admit that I've done my fair share). I just want people to be free in a meaningful sense, and the world to be democratic.

I still think it would be in the best interest of both the Palestinians and Israel to stop with the violence and to at least respect each other's right to exist. However, the question is: are both sides rational?

Do you think either side is being rational at the moment? For Israel's part, I can't even begin to understand being surrounded by hostile neighbors. As an American, I enjoy peaceful neighbors. However, you do have a point concerning the fighting in that the one of the reasons México lives in peace with the USA is because after the USA fought with Spain, the USA took away some of Mexican land, and didn't give it back... In a way, Israel is being kinder than the USA was to México...

However, Mexicans nowadays don't tend to have a problem with the USA. Many want to immigrate to the USA, or at least enjoy good relations with their norther neighbor. The Palestinians don't have the same outlook, and I think one reason is due to Islam.

For the Palestinian's part, it would be a great surprise to me if the Native Americans for example wanted the land of their forefathers back. Sadly, the Native Americans did not escape to other countries. Most died due to sickness, others due to war with the European immigrants. Personally, I wish that the Palestinians had embraced the Jewish survivors of the holocaust who immigrated back to the land of their forefathers. However, they didn't. If they had though, that would have been incredibly awesome.

Both groups are diverse, of course. There are some Israelis who care nothing for the Arabs, and there are some Arabs who want to drive the Israelis into the sea. But where the comparison ends is when you look at who runs each country or society. Israel is run democratically and has (basically) equality before the law for all its citizens, including Arabs. Palestine is run by strongmen and fascists. So I can say with confidence that the Israeli leadership is much more rational than the Palestinian leadership. And going back historically, it is not Israel which has consistently failed to recognise Palestine's right to exist, but the other way around, going all the way back to 1948. Actually, Palestine didn't exist as a concept then, but Haj Amin Al Husseini, the grand mufti of Jerusalem (a thoroughly evil man and close ally of Hitler) of course didn't recognise Israel's right to exist, while Israel's early leadership were happy for an Arab state to be created alongside it. Of course a lot has happened since then, and undeniably there has been huge, mainly Arab suffering. But the people who most need to change to end this suffering, are (to me) clearly the Arabs.
Original post by Sanctimonious
This has been going on actually since the late 1800s. The affects of WW2 had huge significance on the number of Jews fleeing to Israel. Pro Israeli idiots and propaganda spouting delusional will have you believe this started in 1948 after the planned partitioning by the UN in 1947. The Israeli forces won the war and went further than the designated boundaries annexing land. However, this all started way before that yet pro Israelis like to blame the Arabs for not accepting in 1947/48 and invading. The catalyst for all of this stemmed from right in the early 1900s during the Ottoman Empire when Jews moved en masse into Palestine - Zionism.

The Israelis have been pathetically playing the victim card ever since.

Care to explain what right a piddly little population of illiterate Arabs in the 1880's, living on land that is not geographically in Arabia and is the birthplace of Judaism, have of telling Jews not to migrate?

Especially given the fact that they were INVITED by the Ottomans and the so-called 'palestinians' had never been heard of.

That entity is a new fabrication. Their names even give their origins away - 'Al Masri' is a popular 'palestinian' name it translates to - "The Egyptian" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fabricated entity.
Original post by Acidy
In my opinion the following should be considered:

There are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world or 23% of the World's population.

There's are 14-15 million jews in the world and are less than 0.1% of the world's population.

It's easy to hate the minority, especially when they stand up for themselves against the majority. This is the nature of human struggle.

If you can't view a situation objectively, reason and come to a reasonable conclusion about the current situation presented by a lot of the present anti-zionist media. You're probably not that smart.

Remember who owns the majority of the World's Wealth
- after a History's worth of persecution
- relative to their population (0.1%) (jesus christ.)

Do you see Rabbi's with Suicide vests walking into ASDA with the intention of inflicting harm? No. The truth is this is not within the nature of their religion and to think of Israel as a parable to Nazi Germany or otherwise is quite-frankly pathetic.

The fact is, and most of you won't be able to understand this, having been brainwashed with anti-logic conditioning.

Jews contribute the most to society and are the most peaceful nation when they are not being bombarded with religions that wish to crucify them. It's the survival of Israel against the world and nothing more. Would you rather they voluntarily lay down their lives and be slaughtered like sheep for no other purpose then to make the fundamentalist -terrorist middle east feel better about themselves?

This is probably going to sound a bit controversial, but Hey-ho. The fact remains, the majority of countries and it's civilian populations have nothing going for them. Keep in mind who gives the most contributions to the world, perhaps even google it.

Okay i got past the first paragraph and stopped reading. I'm a muslim myself if this helps.
Firstly, this war is between ZIONISTS AND MUSLIMS.
If you can even call this **** a war?
It has nothing to do with the jewish, as many of them support Palestine. So already your ''prespective'' is faulty and i havent bothered to read further.
Secondly, from what ive read you've mentioned the muslim population VS the jewish population.
ISLAM allows non muslims to convert into their religion. It believes in accepting anyone.
Whereas JUDAISM does not allow anyone who is non jewish to convert into their religion.
Practising Jews strictly marry jews in order to increase their population and keep it 'pure'.
If the first opening sentences are that faulty i cant even bothered to read the rest.
And excuse me if i sound like a bitch but this entire conflict that has been going on for 66 years is getting out of hand now that more people. If your american that would explain your brainwashed ideas as USA is practically pro israel and supply it with its military needs.
As i havent read your entire passage fully i dont know if youve mentioned the death toll?
Go research how many palestinians that have been killed compared to the number of israelians. And while your at it, go watch what they do to little children and innocent women. Sick pathetic aresholes who regard themselves as soldiers. ****s sake im so pissed.
Looks like someone has been creating accounts to skew the vote :biggrin:

How pathetic.
Original post by Acidy
It's purely land based in theory. Inevitably religion has played a significant role in shaping the conflict, blurring the lines etc.

I don't believe in religion thus the paranoia was never there genius.

You seemed to argue the religious perspective as if it's the sole decider. It's not even the issue now, it's still about economical strangling and land grabbing.

Latest

Trending

Trending