The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

I know it's a weird thread , but i genuinely think there's something wrong with me , haven't cried for years- even if if tragic things happen to people close to me.

Scroll to see replies

Last night. For a good 4 hours. I need to suck it uuuuupppp!
I don't think I've ever cried (I'm male).
Reply 3
I had a tear that left my eye when I heard that 80 kids were on the MH17 plane that was shot down. Other than that I'm really manly. Honest.
Reply 4
Last October the day before I had a brain scan. I couldn't see properly and had trouble focusing and thinking. It overwhelmed my senses.

Before that it was when my Nan died in 2008. She died on the day of the Champions League Final between Chelsea FC and Man Utd. I support Chelsea so that was the worst day ever.
Reply 5
Original post by Autistic Merit
I don't think I've ever cried (I'm male).

lol ever?
Reply 6
Today. I stubbed by toe full force on the side of the door while rushing to get ready and its a natural reaction for me to cry when I hurt myself. I only cried for about a min or so. The last time I fully cried was when I watched How To Train Your Dragon a month or so ago.

Wait I tell a lie, the last time I full on cried was a few days ago when I read this - http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/this-story-of-a-dogs-last-day-on-earth-is-beautiful-and-hear?bffb#48lca39 welling up a bit now after re-reading it :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
I cried last night, when I discovered that I had met another of my weight loss targets and when I was watching a program on television with the boyfriend (alright, so it was Family Guy, okay?!) I'm just sensitive like that... :cry2:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
lol ever?

I assume that I cried when I was a baby but I have no evidence that I did.
A couple of days ago, I was just feeling down about myself.
I teared up today in assembly after hearing a really sad story about a student

Erm, when was the last time I full on cried? ... Oh yesterday during an argument with my father :laugh:
Reply 11
2 years ago when a girl at my school died I think.
Reply 12
Original post by Yasmin25
Today. I stubbed by toe full force on the side of the door while rushing to get ready and its a natural reaction for me to cry when I hurt myself. I only cried for about a min or so. The last time I fully cried was when I watched How To Train Your Dragon a month or so ago.

Wait I tell a lie, the last time I full on cried was a few days ago when I read this - http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/this-story-of-a-dogs-last-day-on-earth-is-beautiful-and-hear?bffb#48lca39 welling up a bit now after re-reading it :frown:

Yeah , hitting your toe on doors etc , kills :colondollar:. Btw why did the story about the dog make you cry?
Reply 13
Original post by Tai Ga
2 years ago when a girl at my school died I think.

Wow , that's tragic. Mind if i ask , how she died?
Yeah , hitting your toe on doors etc , kills :colondollar:. Btw why did the story about the dog make you cry?

I love animals and I'm always the same whenever an animal dies in real life or a movie plus I recently had to put my own cat down due to cancer so it brought it all back reading that :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by Yasmin25
I love animals and I'm always the same whenever an animal dies in real life or a movie plus I recently had to put my own cat down due to cancer so it brought it all back reading that :frown:

Ah , sorry for your loss.:frown:
I know it's a weird thread , but i genuinely think there's something wrong with me , haven't cried for years- even if if tragic things happen to people close to me.

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I was about 8 or 9.

That film was too sad :frown:
Reply 17
About 5 minutes ago actually lol.

Thank you ex.
A few days ago, Idek why, just feeling totes emosh o.O lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
A couple of weeks ago when talking to my friend about stuff :redface:

Original post by AdamCee
Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I was about 8 or 9.

That film was too sad :frown:

Oh I definitely cried watching that! It's so good though :^_^:

Quick Reply

Latest