The Student Room Group

You're trapped on a desert island...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by flou_fboco2
but the potentially dangerous animals are possibly edible :smug:

Hmmm... well the ones in the water aren't edible, but you can eat the land animals.

I am literally just making this up on the spot. I'll edit the OP with the info :tongue:
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Hmmm... well the ones in the water aren't edible, but you can eat the land animals.

I am literally just making this up on the spot. I'll edit the OP with the info :tongue:

:rofl: more pressure comming at you then

what is the fauna like?
What's the flora like?
how were we trapped / backstory?
put a number to approximatley we are there?
Original post by MJ1012
Do the other TSR users also get to choose items + food? That would be a game changer on who I'd pick.

If the other users also got to each pick three users, and so on, it wouldn't be long until the island contained every TSR user and nobody else.

:indiff:
Reply 63
:rofl: more pressure comming at you then

what is the fauna like?
What's the flora like?
how were we trapped / backstory?
put a number to approximatley we are there?

:unimpressed: Let's see what pops into my imagination then :tongue:

Animals are all unidentified species. There are a number of poisonous insects and bugs (shudders), there are also large monstrous animals as well as smaller ones. Approximately 60% of the creatures are either poisonous or in some other way harmful. There are at least 100 different species in the land and surrounding water. Some of the animals are very nice though - you can befriend them. :tongue:

The plants are generally large shrubs, trees and other inedible plants.

Hmm... You were going on holiday on a cruise ship, and you decide to go diving off the side of the ship as a dare. You go with the other three TSR users that you chose. You dive in and you get carried by a current away from the ship. Nobody on board notices that you've gone missing, and so the current carries you. And you are swept onto the island.

What does the last question mean?

What does the last question mean?

how long we are there (though its specified)
so change of Q why only 10 yrs?
Reply 65
how long we are there (though its specified)
so change of Q why only 10 yrs?

Oh I see. I was going to do longer but I thought do a nice round number.

Do you like the back story? :tongue:

i love you

the back story was good PRSOM
Reply 68
the back story was good PRSOM

Thank you :h:

Yeah PRSOM for me too :sad:

i said i love you and you ignored me, am i not good enough to illicit a response? ;(

:lol:
Reply 71
Id bring a satalight phone
Rope
Pepperoni pizza
RHyoudon'kno
Changing skys
And maybe motorbiker not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by benplumley
If the other users also got to each pick three users, and so on, it wouldn't be long until the island contained every TSR user and nobody else.

:indiff:

I never asked if they could pick other members...
I still haven't posted up mine either :biggrin:

Ok... posted now :wink:
Do you get to keep your clothes and shoes?
1. A notepad with a few pencils

2. A machete

3. Chicken Caesar Salad ^.^

4. Anyone who I'll be able to get along with :P
Reply 76
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Really , i'd hate to be alone for 10 years.

I've been alone for 10 years. :smile: I actually wouldn't mind it to be honest. You definitely get used to it.
Original post by Stinkum
I've been alone for 10 years. :smile: I actually wouldn't mind it to be honest. You definitely get used to it.

In a island , there would be no contact - you would most likely go insane. You may be alone now , but I'm sure you contact your family or someone atm.
Reply 78
Original post by TSR Mustafa
In a island , there would be no contact - you would most likely go insane. You may be alone now , but I'm sure you contact your family or someone atm.

Alright fair point. But I really think it's something I'm definitely built for, I would really thrive in that sort of environment, it wouldn't drive me insane. Unfortunately, I have zero survival skills, I would die of hunger, thirst and exposure in less than a day if I were stranded alone on an island!
Original post by Stinkum
Alright fair point. But I really think it's something I'm definitely built for, I would really thrive in that sort of environment, it wouldn't drive me insane. Unfortunately, I have zero survival skills, I would die of hunger, thirst and exposure in less than a day if I were stranded alone on an island!

You can feast on scorpions:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest