The Student Room Group

I've been through many relationships, AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Proud? I see a high turnover as beneficial in some respects (broader experience, more lessons to be learnt, including about oneself and what a 'good match' might be), and hence pleasing,* but do not see only ever typically managing short lived relations as a source of pride, personally :beard:

Well, the "student experience" is hyped up to have tons of wild sex several times a week. Even I didn't have that exactly.

The thing is, I don't get attached to most other people who I dated. Just had fun and went on my merry way. :hoppy:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sure, when it comes to young lads, but attitudes towards young 'ladies' behaving like that differ/vary, you will find

Fair play, but again, this is a gendered trait (male). Not saying that's fair, or the way things should be, but that remains the dominant social norm

So, wait, girls who have many partners are regarded as sluts while guys who have many partners are regarded as cool? Yet, bisexuality goes the other way round. :lolwut:

I've stopped caring what society thinks a long time ago. Especially when it dictates that men should wear long boardies down to the ankles on the beach and women should ideally wear a bikini. Right.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Correct

Correct. Men typically see girl on girl action as tantamount to 'playing'

That's fine, but you were talking in terms of social norms

I know what you mean eh. Saw an article t'other day on how men are stripping down for the beach and there's now a nascent trend of the 1950s swimwear styles among wenches, mind

Yep, society views are definitely weird to me. Their views on bisexuality and amount of sexual partners are contradictory in a way.

And I noticed in the pool that more men are wearing jammers/speedos and more women are wearing legsuits and even wetsuits. But that's from my experience.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not when you consider that most males conceive of girl on girl action as 'just playing'

Interesting. Was there any difference in BMI among these groups? :holmes: (perhaps the women are more body conscious eh - but this changes when it comes to e.g. nightlife) :beard:

Well, what would society think of a guy who is bisexual and had lots of partners of both genders? Would he be icky or kinda in the middle?

No, the men were pretty slim and the girls were slim too. There's the occasional guy who wears boardies to swim lessons (why, just why?!) and occasional girl who wears a beach one piece or bikini (why, just why?!) to swim lessons. But more recently, legsuits seem to be becoming the norm compared to one pieces.
Original post by JulietheCat
x

Have you ever participated in a orgy?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jay2013
Have you ever participated in a orgy?

Well...I had threesomes but no more than that.

Threesomes? Is that all? Pfft, I'm giving you a 3rd place trophy for that >>> :king3:

Oh I wanted to ask something else but I had forgotten what I wanted to ask. Now I've just remembered!

Have you ever been DPed? :biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by jay2013
Oh I wanted to ask something else but I had forgotten what I wanted to ask. Now I've just remembered!

Subbed for answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
Subbed for answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand :s-smilie:
Original post by jay2013

I had to look that up but no. I was only ever with two other women at the same time, not two guys :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=JulietheCat;48677485]I had to look that up but no. I was only ever with two other women at the same time, not two guys :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ROFL! You had to look that up! :rofl:

Being with two guys is amazing (or so I've been told!). You've not lived until you've been DPed :tongue: Put it on ya bucket list girl!
Original post by jay2013
ROFL! You had to look that up! :rofl:

Being with two guys is amazing (or so I've been told!). You've not lived until you've been DPed :tongue: Put it on ya bucket list girl!

One day, maybe. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had to look that up but no. I was only ever with two other women at the same time, not two guys :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have to give him 10/10 for creativity. How controlling are your same sex partners compared to the guys you dated. What turned you back to men?
Original post by SloaneRanger
We have to give him 10/10 for creativity. How controlling are your same sex partners compared to the guys you dated. What turned you back to men?

They weren't controlling at all. What made me go back to men, was that every time I came back home to my two (now ex) girlfriends, it felt like a Devious Maids episode. Such drama made me crave being with the opposite sex.

Quick Reply

Latest