The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
every time I see the talent on tsr Im like :eek:....

no hope for us

u ugly bro?
Original post by Kabulkid
u ugly bro?

as cool as it sounds its very rare you meet a legit ugly person..

id give myself a 5 atm on a good day

and yourself kid:?
got no brothers? i wish i had an older brother... im the oldest :frown: everythings relying on me.

do bradar, wa yak khwar. I'm the youngest. Heech nan pukhtana yad nadaran :frown:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
as cool as it sounds its very rare you meet a legit ugly person..

id give myself a 5 atm on a good day

and yourself kid:?

im like a 2-3.... depends how u see things

i can be a 6 if you:
tilt your head 54 degrees
close one eye
stick ur finger up ur butt
Original post by Dinaa
do bradar, wa yak khwar. I'm the youngest. Heech nan pukhtana yad nadaran :frown:

omgg ur the youngest, soo jelly right now

ma kalontareen astum, everythings relying on me, i have to get the mandem outta this brixton slum u get me?

what do ur brothers and sisters do?
omgg ur the youngest, soo jelly right now

ma kalontareen astum, everythings relying on me, i have to get the mandem outta this brixton slum u get me?

what do ur brothers and sisters do?

Shuddap m8. Its always the oldest that is being 'naazed' the most.
Parents always pushing food into the oldest mouth :lol: 'bukh bachim, bokho! bokho!' haha lol, bros in uni. sister just finished sixthform. I will start sixthform ( you know about them small gaped afghan families )

2 bros and sister = 2 year gap.
I however was 3 years. My mum told me i was a mistake :lol:

- no heart </3 i'm hurting in real bby :frown:
Original post by Dinaa
Shuddap m8. Its always the oldest that is being 'naazed' the most.
Parents always pushing food into the oldest mouth :lol: 'bukh bachim, bokho! bokho!' haha lol, bros in uni. sister just finished sixthform. I will start sixthform ( you know about them small gaped afghan families )

2 bros and sister = 2 year gap.
I however was 3 years. My mum told me i was a mistake :lol:

- no heart </3 i'm hurting in real bby :frown:

hahaha yeah my parents defo naaz me the most. especially cos im the smartest rofl so they know their future is relying on me, they're soo nice to me rofl.

these times.. hows my mum telling me that after uni i better give her all my money and buy her a house and what not, im like ight man leave me alone. haha she warns me that i have to pick her over my wife.. im like yeah ofc i will...:colone: :colone:

roofl mistake?? awwww, dw i'll comfort u:colone:
hahaha yeah my parents defo naaz me the most. especially cos im the smartest rofl so they know their future is relying on me, they're soo nice to me rofl.

these times.. hows my mum telling me that after uni i better give her all my money and buy her a house and what not, im like ight man leave me alone. haha she warns me that i have to pick her over my wife.. im like yeah ofc i will...:colone: :colone:

roofl mistake?? awwww, dw i'll comfort u:colone:

Looool, thats like my mum :') But shes given up on my brother :lol:
Yeah mate. Total mistake :'( Aww thanks x
Original post by Dinaa
Looool, thats like my mum :') But shes given up on my brother :lol:
Yeah mate. Total mistake :'( Aww thanks x

omg jus clocked.. u have older brothers that r gunna be mad protective after u..:frown:
omg jus clocked.. u have older brothers that r gunna be mad protective after u..:frown:

Ahh man!

We could.. always run away :sexface:
Original post by Dinaa
Ahh man!

We could.. always run away :sexface:

lol nah, they'd be protective but dw im good with ppl, im kinda smart and so many ppl have told me i have this thing called charm/charisma... so i'll just talk to them nd ur dad nd i'll sort tings out, dw ur pretty lil head bout it.
Original post by 티 마
I like :colone:
Judge me...
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404953597.306017.jpg
I'm bored, insult me, I want to laugh :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh darling wifey - why's your picture on the interwebs... Is what I'd like to be able to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol nah, they'd be protective but dw im good with ppl, im kinda smart and so many ppl have told me i have this thing called charm/charisma... so i'll just talk to them nd ur dad nd i'll sort tings out, dw ur pretty lil head bout it.

Just rub some oil before you come bbz. I don't want you to get hurt <3
But yeah just incase. I seeee this charm :sexface: :lol:

WTF! Loooooool! You're alread on 4 Gems? I'm jelly :smile:
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Oh darling wifey - why's your picture on the interwebs... Is what I'd like to be able to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1 tbh ngl

Original post by Dinaa
Just rub some oil before you come bbz. I don't want you to get hurt <3
But yeah just incase. I seeee this charm :sexface: :lol:

WTF! Loooooool! You're alread on 4 Gems? I'm jelly :smile:

haha we have a couple of years to go so yeah, maybe when i finish uni and ur in ur 2nd year i'll suit up and rock up on ur front door.

yeah rofl i get mad ratings from kids on here, im a bit of troll tho so what can i say... its my charm :wink:
To BE A POKEMON MASTER IS MY.. DESTINY!!!

Spoiler

Original post by Ki Yung Na

Posted from TSR Mobile

What? :redface:
Hmm..

Original post by 티 마
Hmm..

:love:
Original post by CallMeBatwoman
Probably already posted here but oh well, this is from a friends birthday yesterday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:fan:
Original post by 티 마
Hmm..

hottie

Latest