The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ApeMob
Yes...it would be unfortunate to ban clothes :teehee:

Certain clothing. :smile:

Banning or censoring most things doesn't sit well with me.
Original post by ApeMob

Ahh...that's where it went wrong :rolleyes: Just as I thought; didn't even have to read, people are just ridiculously predictable. And though this guy is out of order I'm sure less articulate people were impressed by this and then went on a harp about it on their own and started slandering the OP. The OP has very reasonable worries, all of this extra stuff is bonkers :blow:

Just for clarity, here is the thread in question:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2714219

I suppose people were appalled about what I said in page 2 of that thread. I don't think there was anything outrageous there though.
Original post by Autistic Merit
Common sense is all I can say on it really. I just can't understand why any parent would allow their Year 8 daughter to come in to school on non-uniform day in practically her underwear; and yes this is common in the school in which I teach!

And, no, the weather is no excuse.

Who cares what they wear though.

I suppose people were appalled about what I said in page 2 of that thread. I don't think there was anything outrageous there though.

You were brave to post that on here. Especially being a teacher. Even though you likely wouldn't act upon it, the hysteria around it is at extremely high levels.
Reply 104

It looks familiar and I understand the allegations. You are an adult presumably and you will be attracted to a world of things, so slandering you for it is ridiculous still, no matter what you said in the past or the thread. I don't know any man who looks at a female wearing flattering or form-fitting clothes and feels nothing. I am in Uni I am 22 and my professors look at me all the time, and as a woman I get it. But they never do anything or say anything or solicit or anything. It's amazing actually.
Original post by Clip
Ah, the good ol' "if there's grass on the pitch, you can play on it" argument. That makes it all ok,

Nah it's the "ah, lets use the correct terminology" argument.

Though that said, OP seems to be discussing Yr7 and 8 girls, 11-13/14. So actually if he genuinely has some sort of attraction to girls that age it would be hebephilia and not ephebophilia as he just claimed, since the latter is for girls 15-16+.

Anyway, companies sell them cos people buy them, either the girls or their parents, though you'll probably find a lot of it is girls pestering their parents as they want to dress like their peers/celebs. There's nothing inherently wrong with a girl wearing a very short skirt/hot pants tbh. If It was hot outside and I could, I would. A 12 yr old should not be an object of sexual desire in the first place and for those who cannot help themselves, they know to control it. Same as there's nothing wrong with an older girl wearing a tank top and shorts, showing flesh might make her look more attractive then if she was covered up with a veil, but so what? I've seen multiple guys and boys wearing no top and just shorts today, I'm sure they're attractive to many women, shall we tell them to cover up?
Reply 106
OP never mind them. Red ferry is a wanna be feminist who cries about everything and Eva Gregoria is a funny gal but was confused on why virgins would be sexually aroused. If you do as a man find attraction to young women or women dressing provocatively, you are natural, just stay professional. :smile: And yes women especially young females should be mindful of how they dress and interact with men but men should also be moral. It's a two way street.
For example, why do shops sell really short shorts/skirts for girls who are about 12 or 13? Can a law not be passed to stop this?

pedophiles init
Original post by Clip
So, in your dictatorship - at what age are girls allowed to wear short skirts? How long can they be, and how long do they have to be relative to the height of the wearer?

The OP admitted to being attracted to young girls. Obviously in the summer heat he can't help himself. He wants everyone to wear a burka so that he doesn't offend. :gah:

x
I am going to give two examples of girls under the age of consent who look like adults:

Original post by Marky Mark
The OP admitted to being attracted to young girls.

Rubbish.

I have admitted to being attracted (extremely rarely) to 14/15 year olds and have posted videos above of Cilmi and Lloyd when they were both 15 as evidence of the fact that it is not unusual.
Rubbish.

I have admitted to being attracted (extremely rarely) to 14/15 year olds and have posted videos above of Cilmi and Lloyd when they were both 15 as evidence of the fact that it is not unusual.

14/15 year olds are young, and are underage. It would not surprise me if you act on your desire, sooner or later.
On the note of child innocence, one of my Year 7 boys shouted across my classroom the other day "I love my girls like Nicki Minaj, big tits and big arse". Yeah they're really innocent. :pierre:

Wait a minute, you are a teacher?! God help your pupils
Extreme example:

http://thebostonbazaar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/o-AMERICAN-EAGLE-SKINNY-SKINNY-JEANS-facebook.jpg

However, the principle still remains, why would a 12 year old need to wear really
skinny jeans anyway?

They like the look of the jeans?! There's nothing wrong with wearing something they feel comfortable in! It's fashionable.

Also, young males also wear skinny jeans, im sure you wouldn't have a problem with them wearing it. I'm sure you wouldn't
suggest it's inappropriate.

Girls tend to wear what they think is nice. The clothes don't reflect whether they're sexually active or not. And are not intended to attract their teachers.

They have the right to govern their own bodies and not be looked down upon. For wearing something that's not offensive.

Original post by Clip
Now this is getting
ridiculous

You're seriously suggesting that 12 year-olds shouldn't wear skinny jeans?

If that's the case, there is almost no type of clothing that you wouldn't want to regulate for children.

I agree, it's very odd.
Original post by ApeMob
OP never mind them. Red ferry is a wanna be feminist who cries about everything and Eva Gregoria is a funny gal but was confused on why virgins would be sexually aroused. If you do as a man find attraction to young women or women dressing provocatively, you are natural, just stay professional. :smile: And yes
women especially young females should be mindful of how they dress and interact with men but men should also be moral. It's a two
way street.

No, women should be able to dress anyway they want without being viewed as sex objects.
Men should control themselves. Wearing a low cut top doesn't give men the right to make me feel uncomfortable or do anything inappropriate.
How about instead of me covering up, those men learn to control themselves.
I mean men who take off their shirts are probably seen as attractive, but they're not told to cover up in case women act on their urges.
Reply 115
I am going to give two examples of girls under the age of consent who look like adults:

Gabrielle Cilmi was 16 when she did Sweet About Me. She might have been younger when she wrote it.

That's beside the point. All I can say is that I do some stupid stuff on a regular basis, some of it fairly disgraceful.

But you did not just start a jailbait thread on TSR.

Oh no you didn't.
My opinion is very strong about this - we need to stop sexualizing a woman body and men must learn how to keep their dicks in their pants. I have a lot to tell, but I'm too tired to speak coherently.
Companies sell such clothing because men like to see almost naked women, call them sluts, be jerks to their SOs and feel like a king of the world. And little girls buy this clothing, because there are more naked people around than dressed up to keep up with, and no one cares about circumstances of each particular person (does she really want to find someone to sleep with or it's hot outside i.e.)
Is it really necessary to start throwing accusations at OP? Throwing the word "paedophile" around can be really damaging if there isn't any evidence of it.

He isn't the only teacher to be concerned about this, a teacher at my school is too. I actually got sent home to change a few weeks ago because he thought my skirt was too short and inappropriate although the reason i was wearing it was because it was an incredibly hot day so i did find it unfair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as it's not trying to be overtly sexy there isn't much of an issue for me like if a girl its walking around in short shorts in hot weather i don't see problem if it says kiss over the back side then I don't agree with that thats obscene but the same token then you see lots of people of all ages wearing bikinis on the beach or at the pool in places like Spain and i don't see problem with that.
You missed have missed economics class, supply and demand

People supply what others want

Young girls want to wear it which is why it is supplied...

People want drugs which is why it is supplied

People want hookers which is why it is supplied

People want free money, which is nog supplied because it makes No profit -.-

Demand + profit = business

Latest