The Student Room Group

What body shape is cheryl cole considered? an hourglass? Or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DocdoLITTLE
really??? if you think that what an hour glass figure looks like you guys must have pretty slim hour glasses. she's like a stick.

Being an hourglass doesn't mean you have to be large
Reply 61
Original post by Justagirl20
no her hips are 33" 23" waist and 37" bust. On most websites. Her dimensions are 37-23-33. Her hips are wide compared to the hips but they don't balance out the shoulders or bust. But in clothing she has an hourglass silhouette it seems to me.

As you can see here

Sweetie, she's a Lean Column, girl. Nothing more nothing less :teehee: An hourglass? :hahaha: Beyonce is an hourglass, ma dearrr.
Reply 62
She kinda reminds me of Selena Gomez (o.O)
Original post by ApeMob

Sweetie, she's a Lean Column, girl. Nothing more nothing less :teehee: An hourglass? :hahaha: Beyonce is an hourglass, ma dearrr.

She's more defined than that, and Beyoncé is a pear
Reply 64
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
She's more defined than that, and Beyoncé is a pear

In that photo, no she's not lol. If she were more defined "than that" she would look it. And Beyonce is accepted as an hourglass to the eye.
Reply 65
Are we going for technicalities like drawing lines everywhere and doing measurements :rolleyes:

To the naked eye, which is what really matters, Cole is no hourglass and Bey is. No one is just going to sit and do Beyonce's or Nicki Minaj's or J.Lo's measurements when they see their photos. To the eye they are curvy and can be deemed as hourglasses. Cole certainly cannot. No one's gonna look at Cole and say, "oh how busty and curvy, especially like Beyonce." Lol NO. And I've never heard anyone say while admiring her dance moves that Bey is not an hourglass.
Original post by ApeMob
In that photo, no she's not lol. If she were more defined "than that" she would look it. And Beyonce is accepted as an hourglass to the eye.

She does look it.

Nah she's a pretty obvious pear, smallish boobs and massive butt
Reply 67
She does look it.

Nah she's a pretty obvious pear, smallish boobs and massive butt

Beyonce smallish boobs? Lol ok.

And your idea is your own, you can't try to make me accept it? :curious: What's wrong with you, dear? You think she looks curvy or hourglassy, and I certainly don't and most people couldn't judge her as hourglass on sight, whether she is one or isn't. In that photo there and most of her photos, girl looks like a Lean Column. You think otherwise, ok perfect, no skin off my back?
Original post by ApeMob

And your idea is your own, you can't try to make me accept it? :curious: What's wrong with you, dear? You think she looks curvy or hourglassy, and I certainly don't and most people couldn't judge her as hourglass on sight, whether she is one or isn't. In that photo there and most of her photos, girl looks like a Lean Column. You think otherwise, ok perfect, no skin off my back?

Why are you being so confrontational?
Reply 69
Why are you being so confrontational?

:nothing: Lol here we go.

You have nerve. I state my opinion and you come to me and say 'she does look it.' Over and over. It is dogmatic and antagonising. Don't play the victim card again with me. You're dismissed. :closedeyes: Time to ignore.

And in my eyes, Cole is no hourglass OP. Easily mistaken for an hourglass would be like Scarlet Johannsen or Kim K, I'd say.
Original post by ApeMob
:nothing: Lol here we go.

You have nerve. I state my opinion and you come to me and say 'she does look it.' Over and over. It is dogmatic and antagonising. Don't play the victim card again with me. You're dismissed. :closedeyes: Time to ignore.

And in my eyes, Cole is no hourglass OP. Easily mistaken for an hourglass would be like Scarlet Johannsen or Kim K, I'd say.

And again you're being confrontational. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over someone having a different opinion.

Calm your tits
Original post by Marky Mark
Listen little girl, I run chat.

I think you find that the chat mods "run chat" :biggrin:
Original post by de_monies
I think you find that the chat mods "run chat" :biggrin:

I think we have two different definitions for run.
And again you're being confrontational. I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over someone having a different opinion.

Calm your tits

Yesterday she was saying how you are below average without a face full of makeup threads gone I think. :wink:
Being an hourglass doesn't mean you have to be large

Yea but she's like a stick in general
Original post by ApeMob

she's obviously not a rectangle she has a defined waist and prominent shoulders bust and hips the exact opposite know what you're talking about.

And beyonce is not an hourglass I'll provide measurements for both and a body shape calculator
Is it just me that finds all this body shape 'analysis' of attractive women a little pathetic?
Cole - looks good to me
Beyonce - looks good to me
Kim K - looks good to me
etc.
yeah they are curvy because pears are curvy they lack the top half especially Jennifer lopez and nick minaj

Original post by ApeMob
Are we going for technicalities like drawing lines everywhere and doing measurements :rolleyes:

To the naked eye, which is what really matters, Cole is no hourglass and Bey is. No one is just going to sit and do Beyonce's or Nicki Minaj's or J.Lo's measurements when they see their photos. To the eye they are curvy and can be deemed as hourglasses. Cole certainly cannot. No one's gonna look at Cole and say, "oh how busty and curvy, especially like Beyonce." Lol NO. And I've never heard anyone say while admiring her dance moves that Bey is not an hourglass.
It's not just the bottom half that determines an hourglass.

Beyonc is not shaped like katy perry or Candice swanepoel true hourglasses. She is too bottom heavy compared to them.
Original post by ApeMob

her measurements are 37-23-33 there's nothing column about that please know your shapes if you're actually going to judge properly what shape she is.

And beyonce has small boobs than Cheryl so what are you talking about. It's quite obvious you can look at her and see she is rather a small B or C on a big frame.

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/beyonce-knowles-sizes/

hips alone don't make you an hourglass it makes you a pear.
It's called sex on legs.

Quick Reply