The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

Scroll to see replies

This is going to sound so lame but after reading hamlet by Shakespeare I found myself teary eyed and the soliloquy, it's beautiful :cry2: no regrets..... Don't judge.
Today:frown:
Reply 62
Last night watching Long Lost Family on ITV :frown:
I don't cry due to physical pain for some reason, no matter how bad it is.

If I cry it's due to emotional trauma :tongue:
Reply 64
I cried from laughter today. :colonhash:

I don't actually cry much from sadness/physical pain.. although Gladiator ending gets me.
Reply 65
Original post by LostGear
Today:frown:

Sorry but it had to be done :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 66
few weeks back was drunk, got jumped

cried, felt good
Original post by Dinaa
Sorry but it had to be done :frown:

Spoiler

Ahh bbz just I don't know:frown:

I just feel like I should have told you earlier, instead of this big shock:frown:
Reply 68
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I know it's a weird thread , but i genuinely think there's something wrong with me , haven't cried for years- even if if tragic things happen to people close to me.

I feel you, I don't cry either. Oh wait no my mother hugged me and asked me why I think she doesn't love me. That was on...(hmm..today is Tuesday sooo...that was...) Saturday! Last time I cried was Saturday :smile: But I cried with my back to her when I tried to ask her why she came with me when I had to go to ER for a mini stroke in April; she said she wants us to have a better relationship, what do I want her to do :indiff:. So I choked up b/c I didn't know how to tell her. It was only a couple tears :angry: lol
Reply 69

I just feel like I should have told you earlier, instead of this big shock:frown:

Do you remember that day in the Sleep II thread and I had a go at some guy for calling me Bonquisha? XD And you said to ignore him and I said I was arguing with my mother? I cried that day last XD So whichever day that was that was the day hahaa. If you don't remember nevermind and stop me now -,- lol
Give me a sad film and I'm gone. Hell, give me a good film and I'm gone. I cried in Boyhood the two times I saw it (everyone should see it), and the film Calvary got me to the point where it was nearly embarrassing. Other than that, stuff with my family, hardships and drama and the like are the only times I get worked up into a state. But I think crying is healthy; shows you're emotionally tuned. Not that not crying is bad, mind. We all express ourselves differently at the end of the day.
Reply 71

But booboo.. i said its ok :hugs:
Nothing has changed! Still your friend babs :smile:
Original post by ApeMob
Do you remember that day in the Sleep II thread and I had a go at some guy for calling me Bonquisha? XD And you said to ignore him and I said I was arguing with my mother? I cried that day last XD So whichever day that was that was the day hahaa. If you don't remember nevermind and stop me now -,- lol

Hey, yes, I do remember it:lol:
And I replied to you to say just listen to your mum:smile:
Awww i didn't realize it was that bad, i thought it was just your normal parent-daughter argument:frown:
I hope everything is ok now bbz:console:
Original post by Dinaa
But booboo.. i said its ok :hugs:
Nothing has changed! Still your friend babs :smile:

:hugs:

Yeah, i feel slightly better now:smile:
Reply 74
:hugs:

Yeah, i feel slightly better now:smile:

;D good!
Tbh I cant even remember, I hardly ever show any emotions towards anything.

:dontknow: maybe I should see someone
Reply 76
Hey, yes, I do remember it:lol:
And I replied to you to say just listen to your mum:smile:
Awww i didn't realize it was that bad, i thought it was just your normal parent-daughter argument:frown:
I hope everything is ok now bbz:console:

Thanks that means a lot.
Reply 77
Original post by dynostatic
Tbh I cant even remember, I hardly ever show any emotions towards anything.

:dontknow: maybe I should see someone

Maybe you're Buddhist? They don't believe in sorrow, which is kinda cool. Christians do so you return faith in God to remove it, which is cool too I guess. But anyway lol...
Years ago, a long time
Sunday after watching 'Like stars on Earth' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986264/).

I never cry at movies, but this one was so relatable it was impossible not to. I definitely recommend this movie, it's definitely one of my favourites. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest