The Student Room Group

Guy makes spreadsheet with wife's ''no sex tonight'' excuses

Young TSR males, this is you in 15 years if you decide to get married so you better choose wisely.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2014/jul/22/wife-sex-not-tonight-spreadsheet-lays-bare-reddit

Scroll to see replies

"I'm still a bit tender from yesterday"

Whatever that means :rolleyes:

guy got laid days 7 and 21 more than any mod got :yep:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Damn. When your marriage reaches that level of sexual depression, either work on it of GTFO.

That being said, not sure that the logistical approach would have helped things. :K:
(edited 9 years ago)
I swear I will never be a wife like that? Was she cheating on him?
Reply 4
Spreadsheets eh? He sounds like a barrel of laughs. No wonder his wife is all over him.
I would never be like this. If I didn't want sex, I'd explain why instead of making crap excuses. It's unfair on the husband imo, he probably feels unloved or as though he's doing something wrong. Though his approach of asking everyday is probably pushing her further away, it should be more spontaneous and effort should be made earlier on in the day. That said, full sex isn't everything and there's still other ways of showing affection which don't require effort. And why not compromise, you can't be too tired to give oral? :rolleyes:
Tragic.
Reply 7
Poor formatting.... :teehee:
While she was denying him, she was opening her legs to other men. The more I see things like this the more unnatural marriage seems
What an inspiration, this is one of the best things I have seen in a long time.

Reply 10
Original post by The vampire
I would never be like this. If I didn't want sex, I'd explain why instead of making crap excuses. It's unfair on the husband imo, he probably feels unloved or as though he's doing something wrong. Though his approach of asking everyday is probably pushing her further away, it should be more spontaneous and effort should be made earlier on in the day. That said, full sex isn't everything and there's still other ways of showing affection which don't require effort. And why not compromise, you can't be too tired to give oral? :rolleyes:

No. You can't speak for a man since you don't have a male brain and 20 times the testosterone. Having said that, both sexes make assumptions that sex is the same for men and women (psychologically and physically) and that's what causes a lot of the issues.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Damn, if I were a guy I'd dump her. She comes across as cold and unloving to her husband. Alright, not everyone has a high sec drive but seriously, those excuses are pretty telling.
"No", well at least she didn't come up with a silly excuse that day :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't help but pity the poor man
Original post by StevieA
No. You can't speak for a man since you don't have a male brain and 20 times the testosterone. Having said that, both sexes make assumptions that sex is the same for men and women (psychologically and physically) and that's what causes a lot of the issues.

What? Women can enjoy sex just as much
Reply 15
Original post by Kåte
Spreadsheets eh? He sounds like a barrel of laughs. No wonder his wife is all over him.

She married that "barrel of laughs".
Original post by StevieA

It's down to preference. :dontknow:
Reply 17
Legend

sounds like shes banging someone at the "gym"
Reply 18
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
I swear I will never be a wife like that? Was she cheating on him?

According to older, more experienced couples, having sex 3 times in a month seems like a normal thing? :s
I thought having sex 3 times a week was average for a couple! I'll be so pissed off
Nothing wrong with documenting events or in this case the lack of them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest