The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know if the accommodation is first come first served, I'm just about to sort it out and I'm worried I've left it too late :frown:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Whyllee
does anyone know if the accommodation is first come first served, I'm just about to sort it out and I'm worried I've left it too late :frown:

I'm not sure about this but I think they make sure all 1st years get accommodation (: you could always email and ask
I've got my first choice which was single bed at crown place :smile: not seen within the accomodation before but im assuming its all good :smile: im doing history and am uncon :smile:
I'm going to do a foundation year at Carmel in engineering but still haven't found anywhere as of yet.. Any ideas?
Original post by cmottrom
I'm going to do a foundation year at Carmel in engineering but still haven't found anywhere as of yet.. Any ideas?

Are you looking for accommodation on/ off campus or private?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
What courses and accommodation is everyone getting/doing ?
Original post by Jordan Hay
What courses and accommodation is everyone getting/doing ?

Law and German and hopefully Vine court, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally found my accommodation and applied for Crown Place and Vine Court!
Original post by MissB26
Law and German and hopefully Vine court, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice sounds difficult and yeah im Vine court too .. hopefully geophysics :smile:
Nice sounds difficult and yeah im Vine court too .. hopefully geophysics :smile:

That sounds interesting, hope to see you there :smile:
Have you received an offer for accommodation yet?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
That sounds interesting, hope to see you there :smile:
Have you received an offer for accommodation yet?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha sarcasm right ?? And I hope to see you too :smile: and yeah I have unconditional offer wbu ?
Haha sarcasm right ?? And I hope to see you too :smile: and yeah I have unconditional offer wbu ?

Not at all actually ahaha I've got a conditional offer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
Not at all actually ahaha I've got a conditional offer :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha and I hope you get in , you seem nice :smile: what a levels did you do and howdya find em ????
Oh haha and I hope you get in , you seem nice :smile: what a levels did you do and howdya find em ????

Awww well thank you hope to see you there :smile:. I did A Level Law, German and Philosophy and they went well all retakes and A2s just hoping to go to Liverpool coming September what did you study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
Awww well thank you hope to see you there :smile:. I did A Level Law, German and Philosophy and they went well all retakes and A2s just hoping to go to Liverpool coming September what did you study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just a charmer I am and thank you :smile: and they sound rather difficult tbh, I hate languages :biggrin: hope you get in and stuff and i did biology , physics, chemistry and maths haha yes how geeky :P
Does anyone know the university's stance on having an electric guitar/bass/keyboard in your room? :smile:
Just a charmer I am and thank you :smile: and they sound rather difficult tbh, I hate languages :biggrin: hope you get in and stuff and i did biology , physics, chemistry and maths haha yes how geeky :P

Haha you definitely are lol and omg I hate science and maths :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
Haha you definitely are lol and omg I hate science and maths :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha cheers for calling me geeky :frown: ahah and there the best subjects haha what do you even use law for :tongue:
Original post by Abbseh
Does anyone know the university's stance on having an electric guitar/bass/keyboard in your room? :smile:

No idea but from what I read on the Accommodation agreement document noise levels have to be down after 11pm.
You should be able to bring them as long as you don't play them full blast in the middle of the night :P
Which reminds me I still need to buy an electric guitar lol
Ahaha cheers for calling me geeky :frown: ahah and there the best subjects haha what do you even use law for :tongue:

I didn't call you geeky Lol I just said I hate maths and science and I used law as in the a level to show me what topics I may expect at uni it was fun tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending