The Student Room Group

has my kitten been been raped?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by orange crush
No she didn't. Cats have no affinities to their owners and will not return home if they find someone else who gives them food.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
That is such bull****.

I have found it to be true for tom cats. Over the years we have both 'lost' and 'acquired' cats in this fashion.

The saying that it's the cat that chooses the owner does have some validity.
Original post by tengentoppa
Anyway, a phone and a cat are both products. I don't see the difference, once the product stops doing what it's supposed to, it is to be disposed of.

I hope you don't ever have a child and realise it will never live up to the expectations you have for it..

Anyway, a phone and a cat are both products. I don't see the difference, once the product stops doing what it's supposed to, it is to be disposed of.

you heartless jerk

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jooooshy
I hope you don't ever have a child and realise it will never live up to the expectations you have for it..

What? How does my view on pets affect my suitability to be a parent? :confused:

Pretty tenuous link. The bond between a parent and child is pretty different to that between an owner and a bloody cat.
What? How does my view on pets affect my suitability to be a parent? :confused:

Pretty tenuous link. The bond between a parent and child is pretty different to that between an owner and a bloody cat.

Sorry it sounded hella more serious than it was meant to. Was just jesting :tongue:
Original post by Jooooshy
Sorry it sounded hella more serious than it was meant to. Was just jesting :tongue:

Argh, context is so hard to get online. :redface:
Argh, context is so hard to get online. :redface:

I definitely didn't help! :colondollar:
Maybe something happened to it. Just give it time things should go back to normal. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest