The Student Room Group

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is?

Scroll to see replies

10/10.
7/10

extremely overrated like most celebrity hot women
Reply 42
7/10 much hotter around I don't get the fuss with her, I've seen girls with waaaay better ass than her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
She came to the city i live(Abidjan) and did this meet and greet type thing

since when does kim do meet and greets lmao?
Reply 44
Original post by itsRochana
She came to the city i live(Abidjan) and did this meet and greet type thing

y?
10/10 she's beautiful
Original post by Secretnerd123
since when does kim do meet and greets lmao?

Dunno what its called. She basically came to this hotel and met some people and stuff while here. I have picsss
Original post by ApeMob
y?

Not even sure. She promoted some things and visited an orphanage
10/10 she's gorgeous with a great rack and the greatest ass off all time
Reply 49
Wow, all the girls are rating her really highly here. That's what you think a 10/10 woman looks like? Well, perhaps you're judging her mainly on her body, which I'd agree is good. Though, I think her butt is too huge personally, looks ridiculous in some shots, as if it's some sort of novelty butt that's been stuck on there. But face is the most important part of a person and her face is way off a 10. I'd only rate her 5 or 6 there, if I'm honest. I'd give her about a 7 overall.

I'd rate lots of women much higher though e.g. Kelly Brook is much closer to what I'd call a 10 than Kim Kardashian. I don't think anyone is really a perfect 10 though. And these ratings are all when the women have loads of makeup on so it's not really realistic :dontknow:
9/10

-1 because of that fake ass. She's beautiful though :blush:
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Shes attractive, especially when she has her make up done nicely. I'd say 8/10 :^_^:

how do u think she got her bottom lashes to be that long??
6/10. Her eyes are too high on her face, and she looks so, so plastic.
I think she's pretty but not attractive, to me anyway.

5/10 because a lot of it is fake.
She is okay(7/10), her body is to dye for though

She is crap in bed though, based on her s-tape.
Would I bang?

Uh huh honey

:ahee:
Reply 56
Nothing special about her tbh. I don't find her good looking and neither am I some sex crazed guy that I would get turned on by her ugly bum.
Original post by Roger1
Nothing special about her tbh. I don't find her good looking and neither am I some sex crazed guy that I would get turned on by her ugly bum.

but her face is perfect
Reply 58
but her face is perfect

Sorry I don't think she is good looking.
how do u think she got her bottom lashes to be that long??

No idea, although she probably has naturally quite long eyelashes, plus has the money to pay for eyelash extensions or something similar to make them look longer with mascara

Quick Reply

Latest