The Student Room Group

HELP PLEASE! AM I Bad?!

So me and someone else are in love with each other but we wont be able to be together for over a year we are in diff countries and I was wondering if it would be wrong of me to date here until then because I like this person at my college and the other person said they dont mind me dating so what should I do????
Reply 1
Date the person who lives by you and don't hold out any notion of dating the other guy after a year, or whatever. You're not in love with the other guy if you want some dude from college pounding you in the meantime.
Reply 2
Original post by NebII
Date the person who lives by you and don't hold out any notion of dating the other guy after a year, or whatever. You're not in love with the other guy if you want some dude from college pounding you in the meantime.

its kind of that I am really close to the guy at college and I dont fancy him but he likes me so i am not sure :/
Original post by Anonymous
its kind of that I am really close to the guy at college and I dont fancy him but he likes me so i am not sure :/

If you don't think he's right for you, then that's fair enough, just tell him that you don't want to ruin your friendship. Friendships are forever but relationships only last so long. But as far as your other guy who's far away, the girl I'm currently seeing I wanted to be with a year ago, but she decided to get together with somebody else and here we both are now. It'll either go one of two ways, you'll forget about it and move on or it'll happen regardless.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

You do fancy the guy at college. 'Really close' doesn't really equate to dating someone.

Im going to assume that you're horny, so here's what you should do. You're not in an exclusive relationship with the far away guy so you can do what you want. Leave the guy that you're 'really close to' alone unless you want a relationship with him AND ONLY HIM and get yourself a ****buddy to tide you over for a year, someone that you don't care about and who doesn't care about you romantically.
not sure if srs or troll...

if srs: date both...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending