The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
bruv half these chicks DM me their digits without hesitation then i spend my day giving them dawah on whatsapp xx

Looool ohhh myyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
I swear you guys are all so messed up! :lol:

Escape now! Before you suffer any further permanent damage to your brain:lol:
Original post by Kabulkid
mashaAllah brother, i was gunna tell them the same thing... didn't have the courage tho. so much hoejabis nowdays.

rooofl my guy

ngl funniest **** i've heard in ages

Original post by Secretnerd123
Looool ohhh myyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

its not easy being this jokes yo
bruv half these chicks DM me their digits without hesitation then i spend my day giving them dawah on whatsapp xx

Gotta be done G, bare hoejabi girls wanting the D.
Original post by TSA
Gotta be done G, bare hoejabi girls wanting the D.

too many tbh, the ones on TSR are the worst... so thirsty.
too many tbh, the ones on TSR are the worst... so thirsty.

Truss. Preaching in one thread, flirting in another.
Original post by TSA
Truss. Preaching in one thread, flirting in another.

i swear they give muslim girls a bad name.... imagine if their parents saw some of their posts astagfirullah. :frown:
i swear they give muslim girls a bad name.... imagine if their parents saw some of their posts astagfirullah. :frown:

Wearing hijabs and wearing more make up than Nicki Minaj. It's the end of times brother.
its not easy being this jokes yo

You remind me of Abdulkarim (youve probs seen his posts) He talks like a chav sometimes. Too funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like who? :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You remind me of Abdulkarim (youve probs seen his posts) He talks like a chav sometimes. Too funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

na i havent cos i left tsr for years n just come back like 2 days ago cos i heard about u xx
na i havent cos i left tsr for years n just come back like 2 days ago cos i heard about u xx

It's like a Bollywood love story.

How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LostGear
Escape now! Before you suffer any further permanent damage to your brain:lol:

Ahha I'm out of here! Reading all of this makes me feel stupid :lol:
How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you wondering if he's of appropriate marrying age? You need a Wali first slow down.
Original post by TSA
Wearing hijabs and wearing more make up than Nicki Minaj. It's the end of times brother.

this is why im gunna go back to the motherland to find my wife.

i aint no snake.....snitches get stitches.

mad game
Original post by Biryani007
Ahha I'm out of here! Reading all of this makes me feel stupid :lol:

u know u love it here...
Original post by TSA
Are you wondering if he's of appropriate marrying age? You need a Wali first slow down.

Lol how did you know? You iz psychic :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd rather he speak like that if thats how he really speaks than be fake and talk all proper. We all know how some ethnic people get when they around white people trying to act and talk in a certain way, but when they out with their other ethnic friends it's completely different. Or how them fish and chips Somalis answer the phone with 'that' voice and you look at them like :eyeball:
Original post by HeavyTeddy
I'd rather he speak like that if thats how he really speaks than be fake and talk all proper. We all know how some ethnic people get when they around white people trying to act and talk in a certain way, but when they out with their other ethnic friends it's completely different. Or how them fish and chips Somalis answer the phone with 'that' voice and you look at them like :eyeball:

lool thats funny, u somalian g?

Latest