The Student Room Group

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnharM
It's all good, you aren't really my type, personality wise. My sisters are religious like you

So you like non-religious types?
Hm suit yourself akhiiiii :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Secretnerd123
So you like non-religious types?
Hm suit yourself akhiiiii :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool I mean, I want a girl who is a Muslim, but not so into it, as in, she wears a proper burqa and everything, and she prays 5 times a day blah blah. I mean, I just want her to be relaxed with life, just take it how it comes. I can't stand that whole ''why dont you go pray'' and ''in the hadith, it says...'' stuff, your my girl, make me feel good. That's your job, I dont want to get a lecture on my religious beliefs. So yeah
Original post by AnharM
Looool I mean, I want a girl who is a Muslim, but not so into it, as in, she wears a proper burqa and everything, and she prays 5 times a day blah blah. I mean, I just want her to be relaxed with life, just take it how it comes. I can't stand that whole ''why dont you go pray'' and ''in the hadith, it says...'' stuff, your my girl, make me feel good. That's your job, I dont want to get a lecture on my religious beliefs. So yeah

Well being a muslim entails one to pray 5 times a day. You're hardly a muslim without doing so. You can be both a good muslim and chilled out.
Like me for example. Im not gonna lie and say i'm the most religious person but I try to be a good muslim and people say i'm very laid back and outgoing so you can have both :smile:

Btw bengali girls are stunning. I follow a girl on insta and shes an 8/10. She prettty popular. Wanna see her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Well being a muslim entails one to pray 5 times a day. You're hardly a muslim without doing so. You can be both a good muslim and chilled out.
Like me for example. Im not gonna lie and say i'm the most religious person but I try to be a good muslim and people say i'm very laid back and outgoing so you can have both :smile:

Btw bengali girls are stunning. I follow a girl on insta and shes an 8/10. She prettty popular. Wanna see her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Show me? Let me guess, is her name Tanjia Sayed?
Original post by AnharM
Show me? Let me guess, is her name Tanjia Sayed?

No

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406085213.189133.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
funny how the girls are rating her way higher than the guys haha!

she's not bad looking...but to be honest it's almost impossible to judge her looks because she's always very heavily covered in thick layers of over the top make up, and we don't know if the photos are real or photoshopped...I can't really be sure what she even actually looks like.
Original post by Marky Mark
Kim K is the hardest working woman in America and she's a mum. Show some respect.

Not sure if srs.
her face other than the big probably surgically or botox enhanced lips is not all that.

That ass on the other hand...
Original post by AnharM
Ah yes, she is pretty damn beautiful. Yeah, there are some stunning South Asians around. Check out @tanjia.sayed though, she's ridiculously attractive. I think she's the hottest Bengali girl I've seen LOL

Mmm ive just seen her and she ok i guess 6/7 maybe. She hasn't got striking features and looks a little chinese. The girl i posted on the other hand is mashaAllah and a half :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mmm ive just seen her and she ok i guess 6/7 maybe. She hasn't got striking features and looks a little chinese. The girl i posted on the other hand is mashaAllah and a half :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg she's a 9/10 easily! The girl you showed also didn't have any ''striking features'' :rolleyes:
I mean, what do you expect women to have? Strong jawline or something? Cheekbones showing? Nah loool, she's hot af

But anyways, we'll agree to disagree bae :wink:
Original post by AnharM
Omg she's a 9/10 easily! The girl you showed also didn't have any ''striking features'' :rolleyes:
I mean, what do you expect women to have? Strong jawline or something? Cheekbones showing? Nah loool, she's hot af

But anyways, we'll agree to disagree bae :wink:

Alright we'll agree to disagree :tongue:

How old is tanjia and what does she do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright we'll agree to disagree :tongue:

How old is tanjia and what does she do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's our age, and she's a Law student at City University. What do you do btw? College or uni? And what endz you from?
Original post by AnharM
She's our age, and she's a Law student at City University. What do you do btw? College or uni? And what endz you from?

very nice. I initially wanted to study law too but studying A2 law put me off big time.

I'm actually on a gap year now. Im off to uni in september to study Psychology (with arabic part time) inshaAllah :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
very nice. I initially wanted to study law too but studying A2 law put me off big time.

I'm actually on a gap year now. Im off to uni in september to study Psychology (with arabic part time) inshaAllah :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah is that right? Which uni?

Ah cool, I'm from East London :tongue:
Original post by AnharM
Aah is that right? Which uni?

Ah cool, I'm from East London :tongue:

Cambridge wbu? Lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cambridge wbu? Lolol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holy crap loooooooool, I should wifey you right now :tongue:

Econ and Maths at Uni of Bristol :ashamed:
Original post by AnharM
Holy crap loooooooool, I should wifey you right now :tongue:

Econ and Maths at Uni of Bristol :ashamed:

Looool calm down. I was about to go cambridge but i got one grade below what they need for psychology.

Im going to another russell group one though inshaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looool calm down. I was about to go cambridge but i got one grade below what they need for psychology.

Im going to another russell group one though inshaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh so sad. So you had the offer but you missed it? Which uni then?
Original post by AnharM
Ahhh so sad. So you had the offer but you missed it? Which uni then?

Yeah they need a*aa and i got a*ab so i didnt bother applying.

Sorry cant disclose that info :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest