The Student Room Group

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marky Mark
Kim K is the hardest working woman in America and she's a mum. Show some respect.

***** plz, she gets all of her work on her back smh
Original post by moonriver96
totally agree. She looked her best though in around 2009-2010. Now she's ruined her face with too much plastic surgery.

I think she's stopped using as much now, she went overboard after the baby was born though.

Original post by Secretnerd123
omg finally someone agrees that she looks better now!! she wasn't attractive at all before the fame

She looks the best she's ever looked now :biggrin:

Original post by Justagirl20
she looks the same as a kid

Personally I think she's had a lot done, but most non surgical. Laser on her hair line, laser for her skin conditions etc. Mostly she's just got some kickass stylists and makeup artists, which she has been improving over time.
Kim K does do things! She's a business woman, shes got a store and shes on tv on her reality show and she endorses products and gives away money- that money doesn't come from nowhere.

I think she's really attractive
I don't actually find her nice to look at at all. :redface:
She is ugly, 3/10. Have you even seen her without makeup on?
Original post by EatAndRevise
She is ugly, 3/10. Have you even seen her without makeup on?

How is she a 3?

You deliberately picked bad photos of her. Everyone had bad photos
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
You deliberately picked bad photos of her. Everyone had bad photos

And you deliberately picked a better than average photo of her. There are more bad photos than good photos, and the photos which I picked were at the top of my search.
And you deliberately picked a better than average photo of her. There are more bad photos than good photos, and the photos which I picked were at the top of my search.

No I just picked one from "Kim k with no makeup on" it was at the top. And she's a celeb, people like to publish unflattering photos of celebs for some reason. You can see she's attractive
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 150
0.1 out of 10.
Original post by Maid Marian
I don't actually find her nice to look at at all. :redface:

why not?

All celebs seem to hide behind a complete façade of make up and effects.
Original post by moonriver96
why not?

I don't know ... she has strong facial features for one whereas I usually find daintier ones prettier :dontknow: She also seems very frozen and haughty in the face.
(edited 9 years ago)
Solid 10
6/10.
The fact that shes a grubbby slag that looks like she definitely knows where the std clinic is gets a few points deducted from me
she's a nine with clothes on and an with clothes off.
I actually put some thought into this one.

One the one hand, from what we get to see of her she looks great. But I'm not a fan of make up really, and she'll be photo shopped in loads of things. She has great hair but that's not really hard when you're loaded. Obviously her figure is shockingly good, but she's not really 'perfect' even there for me. There are even other celebrities with better figures.

On the other hand, the things I find most attractive in people aren't there in her. She's had cosmetic surgery and fake things blah blah blah, and that's kinda grim.

So I'd say if I saw her in the street I'd probably check her out, would think of her as an 8. Ratings out of 10 are silly I know, but tried with this one I really did. :redface:
Reply 159
She's a hobbit, I have and always will be irritated by the bitch. I say 7-8. Can't really trust pictures in magazines and stuff (which are 99.99% of where her pictures come from?). Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Quick Reply

Latest