The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

had a chance to look at the discussion thread from last year ecosse?
When do the marking schemes get posted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 102
I am so incredibly nervous for exam results! We had about 5 different English teachers this year and I really don't think I did as well as I could have! What's worse is I want on such a specific course for Uni so only a few places have it, so if I don't get in I'm so screwed! The pressure is on like :frown:
Didn't even realise this thread was up. Thanks for telling me Hollie, Asklepios.

I have work on results day, so I won't be about that late during the night, but I'll stay up till like 2-3ish anyway. I'll also be here in the morning before work, and after (although the hype will be very dead then.) But yeah, will be here.

You'll all do amazing my beautiful people. Although I really hope some of you do terribly: Pennyarcade and marshy (ladymarshmallow) that was aimed at you.
Original post by TheFOMaster
Although I really hope some of you do terribly: Pennyarcade and marshy (ladymarshmallow) that was aimed at you.

Come on now lets not have a domestic infront of this audience

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pennyarcade
Come on now lets not have a domestic infront of this audience

Posted from TSR Mobile

You hurt me. You expect me to just forget what you did?
You hurt me. You expect me to just forget what you did?

I can change baby I can change!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can change baby I can change!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

People don't change :wink:
Original post by Asklepios
People don't change :wink:

I will when our children are involved :cry2:
Them tsr bants... :smile:
Original post by mathsisannoying
Them tsr bants... :smile:

this is rather superficial, you have no idea how much more banter there is :wink:

Amirite penny/FOM ?
Didn't even realise this thread was up. Thanks for telling me Hollie, Asklepios.

I have work on results day, so I won't be about that late during the night, but I'll stay up till like 2-3ish anyway. I'll also be here in the morning before work, and after (although the hype will be very dead then.) But yeah, will be here.

You'll all do amazing my beautiful people. Although I really hope some of you do terribly: Pennyarcade and marshy (ladymarshmallow) that was aimed at you.

Hey, what did I do?!
this is rather superficial, you have no idea how much more banter there is :wink:

Amirite penny/FOM ?

Not from you anyway. Your banter scores a solid 4/10
Not from you anyway. Your banter scores a solid 4/10

i meant in general, but thanks brah
i meant in general, but thanks brah

LOL! :smile: :biggrin:
12 full days to go! 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 116
Original post by laurenmhari
12 full days to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no... Help.
Reply 117

This. :biggrin:
Ah, another year of SQA results!

Good luck to you all. :h: I hope you all get what you're hoping for :woo:
I just skimmed through the 2013 results day thread and i could feel the nerves of everybody waiting and the euphoria of the people who received their good results. There are going to be so many feels this year :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending