The Student Room Group

Any Lebanese people?? :D

Ok lebanse people I went to Lebanese resturant when I was over in london and damnnnnnnn the "falafel" was YUMMMMMY,
I wanted to find out more about Lebanese people in general :biggrin:
1) Whats the most popular Lebanese dishes?
2) How did you find moving from lebanon to the UK? And what can be done to get peace?
3) I'll think of more later :h:

Scroll to see replies

lebanese girls are the one...
Reply 2
Original post by Kabulkid

:confused: What? I'm asking about the food, if the lebanse girls know about it, then do say, but the chef was a man :teehee: I think his wife was the manager!
Reply 3

You never replied? :biggrin:
Original post by kumon
:confused: What? I'm asking about the food, if the lebanse girls know about it, then do say, but the chef was a man :teehee: I think his wife was the manager!

i'll tell you a bit of about lebanese girls, cos im friends with 3.

they're quite stuck up and materialistic, they want that rich arab dude to come and take them to saudi and buy a mansion etc etc.

however, they're very beautiful, regarded as the sexiest arabs in the world.
Reply 5

they're quite stuck up and materialistic, they want that rich arab dude to come and take them to saudi and buy a mansion etc etc.

however, they're very beautiful, regarded as the sexiest arabs in the world.

How are you friends with 3?
Why would they want to go to saudi? They can't drive there, or hold hands :rofl: Also what if they're christian Lebanese?
You need to try lahma ba'ajeen, shawarma, shish taouk and maybe some baklawa for desert. None of these are exclusively Lebanese dishes, just Arab ones.
Original post by kumon
How are you friends with 3?
Why would they want to go to saudi? They can't drive there, or hold hands :rofl: Also what if they're christian Lebanese?

ermm how am i friends with 3? cos they went to my school and we've spent a lot of time together, all 3 of them are at least 7.5/10. cos thats where the princes are.

idk about christian lebanese, the 3 i know are muslim but even they've said that they know they're stuck up and most girls are like them. they're not delusional, they know they're the prettiest of arabs so they're like 'we deserve the best'
Reply 8
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
You need to try lahma ba'ajeen, shawarma, shish taouk and maybe some baklawa for desert. None of these are exclusively Lebanese dishes, just Arab ones.

Are you lebanse, and shawarma looks awesome!!! :biggrin: Whats in it/ how much is a good price for it?

Reply 9
ermm how am i friends with 3? cos they went to my school and we've spent a lot of time together, all 3 of them are at least 7.5/10. cos thats where the princes are.

idk about christian lebanese, the 3 i know are muslim but even they've said that they know they're stuck up and most girls are like them. they're not delusional, they know they're the prettiest of arabs so they're like 'we deserve the best'

Are you arab then? I see I see, but what if they find an ugly but rich arab, would they go for that? :s-smilie:
Sorry Lebaneseism is a sin....
Lebanese checking in!! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by itsRochana
Lebanese checking in!! :biggrin:

Very good! :biggrin: Answer my 2 questions above! Also are you going to a uk university this year? :smile:

whut!! Not all of us are like that :frown:
Original post by kumon
Very good! :biggrin: Answer my 2 questions above! Also are you going to a uk university this year? :smile:

1) probably tabboulé,Manakeesh,Shawarma,Shish tawook..

2) nooo. I live in the Ivory Coast
Original post by kumon
Are you lebanse, and shawarma looks awesome!!! :biggrin: Whats in it/ how much is a good price for it?

I'm Egyptian, so our cuisine is very similar. If you go to Edgware Road in London, you're probably looking at spending between £10 and £14 for some shawarma, if you eat in. It will be cheaper if you get it in a wrap as a takeaway though.
Reply 16
1) probably tabboulé,Manakeesh,Shawarma,Shish tawook..

2) nooo. I live in the Ivory Coast

What tabboule?
Do you know any lebanse in the uk? :smile:
And nothing to get peace :gah:???

I'm Egyptian, so our cuisine is very similar. If you go to Edgware Road in London, you're probably looking at spending between £10 and £14 for some shawarma, if you eat in. It will be cheaper if you get it in a wrap as a takeaway though.

How much for takeaway? :smile: Are there many egyptian boys and girls like you at univeirity in london, that I can meet? :smile:
Original post by kumon
What tabboule?

It's basically a Levantine salad

Yes my sister has friends who are Lebanese in London
Original post by kumon
What tabboule?

How much for takeaway? :smile: Are there many egyptian boys and girls like you at univeirity in london, that I can meet? :smile:

Nope, there aren't that many of us here. I think you can get it for £4.50 in a wrap from a restaurant called Maroush.
Reply 19
It's basically a Levantine salad

Yes my sister has friends who are Lebanese in London

Are they going to start uni this year? :smile:
Nope, there aren't that many of us here. I think you can get it for £4.50 in a wrap from a restaurant called Maroush.

Cool where is it located? :smile: Or is ita chain shop? Shame you sound friendly we need more people like you!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending