The Student Room Group

Girls, would you ever hit your Husband/Partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Technetium
Yes, but only if he had severely aggravated me. If we were in a heated argument and he dropped an uneccessary insult I'd probably slap him, if he cheated on me I'd slap him (and probably more).

How would you feel if he hit you in one of those circumstances?
I can't imagine hitting him but to compensate I'd probably say some horrible things out of anger...
Original post by james22
How would you feel if he hit you in one of those circumstances?

I'd be upset but at the same time I know that when I'm having a heated verbal argument I can sometimes aggravate people to the extent that they'd want to lash out. I would also be surprised by his sudden violence and would probably not speak to him until he apologises.

If he hit me for cheating on him.. I'd like to say that it's fine because I would 'deserve' it for betraying his trust (however, in both cases the situation which led to either of us cheating also needs to be considered) but at the same time why turn to violence in response to betrayal? That also begs the question as to why I said that I would slap him if he cheated on me to which I reply I don't know. I guess a slap seems like a good medium through which I can channel my anger and anguish instantaneously.:dontknow:
(edited 9 years ago)
No I'd probably throw all of his clothes out of the window, or take a hammer to his subs there's plenty of ways to get revenge without violence lol
Original post by Kabulkid
if a chick hits me...... they're getting smoked quicktime.

......or may be get sent to Kabul for further action :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
Haven't been hit by a partner before. If I was I expect I would dump them.
Reply 46
I'd bang him all day everyday :sexface:
Original post by phish food
If he got really drunk and hit you

He wouldn't get drunk cuz he'd be muslim like me :smile:. But yh even then I wouldnt hit him
Reply 48
Original post by Ribbit1234
He wouldn't get drunk cuz he'd be muslim like me :smile:. But yh even then I wouldnt hit him

Lul then your an idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Lul then your an idiot

Posted from TSR Mobile

How im an idiot. I dont think hitting him would solve anything. If I really wanted hurt him which I probably wouldn't, there'd be other ways I could get to him. Hitting him would literally do nothing. He'd feel pain for like two seconds thats it. Thatd be making it easy for him if anything
This thread was always gonna be the more interesting of the two. The amount of yes votes makes me laugh.
No never violence is never the way.
Reply 52
Only in self defence.
Reply 53
Original post by Ribbit1234
How im an idiot. I dont think hitting him would solve anything. If I really wanted hurt him which I probably wouldn't, there'd be other ways I could get to him. Hitting him would literally do nothing. He'd feel pain for like two seconds thats it. Thatd be making it easy for him if anything

If he hit you you wouldn't hit him back? If I was a woman and my man hit me I'd bitch-slap him into 2030.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't be to bothered if a girl hit me since she would hit like a girl :rolleyes:
Original post by FKLW
If he hit you you wouldn't hit him back? If I was a woman and my man hit me I'd bitch-slap him into 2030.

Posted from TSR Mobile
stopping him from seeing his kids will get to him a lot more
Only if he asks for it. :sexface:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Only if he asks for it. :sexface:

oh yeah? :wink:

Going slightly serious for a sec though, if you are into that kind of stuff (raises hand), you do have to be careful. My ex had mental issues and every now and again she would end up hitting me in an argument. I have a feeling the fact that she used to hit me in bed (for the fun bit of it) almost led to her thinking hitting me was ok whatever the situation or reason.
Original post by Edo123
......or may be get sent to Kabul for further action :biggrin:

haha i'll send them to kabul quicktime to get disciplined.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending